GE Profile / Never the brick

1 London, ON, Canada Review updated:

We have spent over about $5000 worth of appliances and furniture at The Brick last year. We were told by a salesman that no worries The Brick will give you a FULL REFUND if any off our appliances are defected. From the every first day my $1700 GE Gas range had problems igniting. We bought an extended warranty from Globaltransit, after 4 visitations from different technicians within the past YEAR they finally decided to give us an exchange. Going to the store we found out that our model has discontinued and we have a credit of $1400 ( which the cost is lower than what we paid for) now we are forced to pay $250 more for a lower GE line (not Profile) gas range and on top of it we have to pay another $$199.99 for installation. My point is I'm very disappointed when there's a problem, customers are being push and shoved back and forth through warranty companies, manufactures and the store...no one can take responsibilities and at the end customers aren't happy. I'm not sure complaining here is going to help but at least I know there are a lot of customers are in my shoes too! I'm not alone...bad bad service.

Ki