Ge Moneybank / Carecredit / Care credit fraud

I opened a Care credit account last year 2005 to pay for dental work. The first 3 months I paid with no issues. Then the next statement I noticed a late fee. They had adjusted my due date. They did this 2 times. I called them the first time they stated they were going to take it off. NEVER DID> I called them again a few months later and they told me again I was late for the 2nd time. They are scamers and dont used Care credit. I closed my account and transfering the ballence to another card I can rely on. Wow and how do they stay in business. I wonder if the news should get a hold of this info.

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010
    Ge Moneybank / Carecredit - Thanks GE Care Credit for absolutely nothing
    ge.com

I have had this card for over 5 years, used it for my dog, lasic surgery and several times at the dentist...I made an appointment the other day for the dentist to have extreme work done and thinking I could use my care credit card for the balance; got home that evening opened the mail and they cancelled the darn card!!! I have never been late with this card and can't understand why they did this except that they pulled my credit and noticed that I have some higher balances on other credit cards but again paid on time and besides what does that have to do with them anyway??? I pay my bill and the interest they charge me without fail...this is complete BS and now I will have to wait another year to get this much needed work performed on my mouth. thanks GE Care Credit for absolutely NOTHING...

• Sm
      1st of Apr, 2010
    Ge Moneybank / Carecredit - These guys are crooks
    ge.com

I am really disappointed with their customer service department and the general unprofessional practices of the company as it relates to advertising, promotional offers, the fine print and actual implementation. I would highly recommend anyone planning to go with GE Money or care credit to stay away and if you can't please understand the terms and conditions as they are extremely vague. These guys are crooks!!

• Be
      27th of May, 2010
    Ge Moneybank / Carecredit - Run away from GE MoneyBank
    ge.com

I used care credit two years ago for some much needed dental work that cost me 3000.00 but today, after paying 130$/month i still somehow owe 3100.00 i have been late a couple times so there were some late fees but seriously.. ive paid about 3100.00 INTO them. HOW, , , HOW do i still owe over three thousand????? it has doubled and who knows it will probably double again in the next 2 years. there is no way out unless you can pay them in full all at once. im very discouraged. if anybody can tell me how to get out of this, let me know. Also dont get their account security. i was stupid enough to fall for that at 40$/month and cancelled it before the 60day trial was over, but they continued to bill me for it for 8 months even though every month i would keep complaining.

• Sc
      3rd of Jun, 2010
    Ge Moneybank / Carecredit - I will never do business with this people again
    ge.com

One year ago, I needed my heater replaced immediately. The bill was over $4000. The heating company told me that if I made monthly payments of $350. for one year my account would be paid in full. Imagine my surprise and outrage when I opened my last bill and instead of a payoff amount of $350., I was billed for $1000. I called customer service and complained. I got nowhere with this and asked to speak to the manager. This manager, Judy, was extremely rude to me and told me that if I didn't pay the balance in full that I would be charged an additional $500. next month. Needless to say, I paid the amount. I am on a fixed budget and a senior citizen. I think that the company needs to be more polite to its customers, more though with its statements, and not be able to charge these outrageous amounts. I will NEVER do business with these people again. As far as I am concerned, this is a scam.