GE MONEY / false charges

1 151 sheringham ct Apt GKettering, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 513 502 6615

I, like all of you, have been lied to and cheated out of hundreds of dollars along with having my credit trashed by these frauds. I've spoken with hundreds of people already and have formed a group for a class action law suit against GE money bank. We need everyone that has ever had a problem where the company lied, misinformed, or mishandled any area of your account and did not immediately fix it. We are going after them for actual and punitive losses for hassle from phone calls and the devestating effects their incompetance had on all of our credits. This is big and this is completely necessary. We need to stick together and end this practice of bad business in our country. My email is aftcobrocko3@yahoo.com We need everyone to make this work. Email me immediately to get involved in this and if you have any further information that could help our cause. I am not looking to get rich out of this. Our claim is only for five or six hundred dollars but they have hassled us and lied to us and mistreated us so badly that I want them to pay. Please get in touch with me asap to be a part of the downfall of GE money.

Comments

Gi
  16th of Dec, 2008

Be VERY careful when working with this company. Do not pay early, do not pay late. I set up an automatic payment for the first of every month. Turns out that this date is not in the allowable payment window. As a result, they charged a $39 late fee even though they got the money -- but too early. After complaining, they did remove this late fee. I moved the automatic payment into the correct time window - and in fact doubled up the payments. Once again, they managed to find a reason to charge a late fee. This time because I did not send additional money to cover the late fee that had been removed! This sort of activity should be illegal. Is there any recourse against this compay and their practices!

Je
  5th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SCAM YOU.

Je
  5th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I PAID THEM OFF IN FULL AND THEY ARE STILL CHARGING ME!!! AND IF I DON'T GIVE THEM MORE MONEY WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CREDIT?