Ge Money / Empire Flooring / Unfair charges

United States Review updated:
3.75
After seeing an add on TV about Empire Flooring,
NO Finances, NO Interest, NO payment April 2008.
I thought this is a good deal, I ordered my floor covering, and signed a contract with Empire Floors.
Their was no mention of the financing being done through GE Money.
Time came for my payments to begain. I was in shock of the finance charges of $200. a month until the time it started, around $2000, overlimit, interest charges, and regular payment. I tried very hard work with both companies, asking them for my copy of a contract between me and Ge Money, its been six months of requests for my contract, I have Not recieved it. I have written the Attorney Generals office, who pasted it on to some one else. Their is no way for me to the payments, and its ruined my credit, which use to great. I'm so beside myself, I don't even sleep. They threaten to sue me, and place judgement on my property, although, I pay them what I can Every Month. To date from May 2008, and it is now Dec 2008. I have paid GE Money $1879. If anyone can tell what to do, please help.
Its unfair charges as well as fraud on GE Money and Empire Flooring in Florida.

Comments

Fl
  19th of Dec, 2008
I FEEL GE MONEY IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY.
THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. AS WELL AS EMPIRE FLOORING. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCING PRACTICES. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, BY LAW MAKERS TO HELP THE PUBLIC TO FIGHT COMPANIES THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE.
Ge
  30th of Aug, 2009
Oh I can so relate. I bought a $1400 rug and they added over $700 in charges on my first bill. I contacted both Empire Today and GE and neither company will work with me, even though I offered to pay them in FULL from the very first bill. They want their inflated interest and will not budge. They are crooks and will rip you off just because they can. I would love to find some others who want to file a class action suit against this bunch of criminals who are stealing our money and ruining our credit!!!

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank