Ge Money / Empire Flooring / Unfair charges
After seeing an add on TV about Empire Flooring,
NO Finances, NO Interest, NO payment April 2008.
I thought this is a good deal, I ordered my floor covering, and signed a contract with Empire Floors.
Their was no mention of the financing being done through GE Money.
Time came for my payments to begain. I was in shock of the finance charges of $200. a month until the time it started, around $2000, overlimit, interest charges, and regular payment. I tried very hard work with both companies, asking them for my copy of a contract between me and Ge Money, its been six months of requests for my contract, I have Not recieved it. I have written the Attorney Generals office, who pasted it on to some one else. Their is no way for me to the payments, and its ruined my credit, which use to great. I'm so beside myself, I don't even sleep. They threaten to sue me, and place judgement on my property, although, I pay them what I can Every Month. To date from May 2008, and it is now Dec 2008. I have paid GE Money $1879. If anyone can tell what to do, please help.
Its unfair charges as well as fraud on GE Money and Empire Flooring in Florida.
More Ge Money / Empire Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating