Ge Money Dba Funancing Network / Overcharing
I financed an auto loan through GE Money for over 18, 000. When I refinanced my home, I paid off most of the loan amount except for $2, 072.60. I continued to make $300 monthly payment, however, each time I received the next monthly statement, it should the same amount and never shows any payments made. I have tried calling the 1.866.220.9432 customer service number and cannot talk to anyone. All I get are messages asking to enter my account number, make a selection, after selection, then, it says "you have made an invalid entry" and it hangs up. I was worried about it affecting my credit; BUT
I refuse to make any additional payments, as I am sure it should be pretty close to being paid off because I am not being credited with any payments.
Even before I made the lump sum payment, they were every unreasonable with fees and cu;stomer service.
PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE RIPP OFFS!!! you will be sorry
More Ge Money Dba Funancing Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating