Ge Money Care Credit / Horrible service & card

1 TN, United States Review updated:

They are a totally terrible card company. They are the worst I have ever dealt with. They get you even if you are a day late and you've never been late before. They even told me one balance to pay off my card and this month I got another bill, so I called and they tell me that I must have made a mistake reading my invoice, but I had called to verify, so who made the mistake? So now they tell me it's a late fee from last year - after they had me pay this in advance last year already by phone.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

28th of Mar, 2009

TO CARE CREDIT PETS are MORE IMPORTANT than the [humans] THEY
    need to survive!!!
    (LOL Care... Right) 3/28/2009 chaorai35@yahoo.com

Hi, My name is Chuck. 33yrs Male, Florida. I have worked since Age 14./ Recently I needed
    a Root Canal. Cost: $1900. In this economy I just do not have it.
    All in all I Need Braces...Badly & I've never had a cavity until I turned 30yrs old.
    Anyways, due to my financial status right now I could only afford to get the tooth pulled for $245.
    I'am currently on Umemployment and my Fiance works 2 jobs to keep it all together for now.
    With her 3 kids and our 1 yr old girl together we're just making it. At the end of 2008 she applied
    for CARE CREDIT for the kids and was turned down.
    NOTE: She holds 2 JOBS & is a HOMEOWNER by Private Lender who doesn't report to
    credit agencies.
    I myself who has a better Credit Score than she does 662+.. 700+ at other credit reporting
    agencies, was turned down by Care Credit. Therefore resulting in an Exstraction instead of a root
    canal saving my rear right Bicuspid. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!
    What they don't know is...
    My Fiance is a Vetinarian Tech who deals with applying with CARE CREDIT on a regular
    basis. She told me, recently a man came into the Vet's Office with his dog who needed a $300. job
    done. My fiance applied for CARE CREDIT for him there in the office and they gave him a $4000.
    Credit Limit. THE REASON WHY SHE APPLIED FOR CARE CREDIT: The man stated to her that
    "He had no money what so ever.".. "Because he just got out of PRISON serving a 5 YEAR TERM
    & he didn't have a job at all...? I have credit. I pay my credit cards on time. I've NEVER
    been Arested for anything!!! SO TELL ME... CARE CREDIT... HOW MUCH ARE YOU
    GETTING FROM THE GOVERNMENT FOR DILENQUENT ACCOUNTS.
    FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW WILL NEVER PAY 1 PAYMENT.
    I'm not one to point fingers but someone Needs to investigate
    CARE CREDIT's FRAUDULENT ACTS against the American Taxpayer.
    BERNIE MADOFF WITH MY TEETH.

This is one reason why we America is in the hole we're in.. RIGHT NOW!

• Rm
      4th of Mar, 2010

If you live in Oregon and even if you dont email heather.j.mcfarlanemartinez@doj.stste.or.us with your complaints.

This is the Department of Justice in Oregon who are the only ones who can deal with this terrible company.

R