GE MONEY / No Objection Letter
I took a two wheeler loan from GE Money. I paid full and final payment of my loan a week ago after getting a call from Pitumpura office in New delhi. Avinash and his staff called me to pay my remaining amount. They told me that full and final settlement letter from GE Money will be given at the time of payment. No Objection letter will be issued within 3-5 days. That was the affirmative assurance from Avinash.
I made the payment and received full and final settlement letter from GE Money (NOTE - Full and final settlement letter was the photocopy). After making the payment, I waited for 3-5 days. Till now, I did not get no objection certificate. When I made the call to Avinash, his phone number [protected] & [protected]. Nobody picks up both the phones. After doing around 100 calls, someone picked up the call and said that courier has been made. I waited for the courier, which I did not get it. When I did call again, somebody picked up the phone and said Avinash is not here, he went for meeting, he is not well and bla bla bla. Avinash is really a JERK and BIG LIAR.
When I did call again, somebody picked up the phone. When I asked his name, he just disconnected the phone. It is really strange and frustrating. And after that, phone numbers [protected] & [protected] are out of reach and switched off. Is it what GE Money is doing to its customers? It is really really a shame for GE Money.
More GE MONEY Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating