GE Money Bank / IDENTITY THEFT FRAUD

WI, US Review updated:

They have my information SOMEHOW as I am a victim of Identity theft, in which a credit card has been opened in my name. I owe thousands and my credit report is trashed! GE MONEY BANK refuses to do anything about any of this until I pay, as 'I gave them the information and opened the account'

"Ma'am, I just told you I DID NOT OPEN THIS ACCOUNT. DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF IDENTITY THEFT?"

"Yes ma'am, I am working in the fraud department"

"Really? I thought you just said you were customer service?"

OTHERS PLEASE COME FORWARD!!!

Comments

Aug 17, 2009

Thanks SHAWNA nolastname! But IMMA AGREE AND IMMA ADMIT IT !

get 'em!

Aug 17, 2009

Someone found someone or something like that...? I found someone in same year...hmm... prob wont be back on site tho...

Aug 17, 2009

Okay, working my way on up there.

Agree.

Anyone notice?

Aug 17, 2009

Please? agree with me, please!

AGREE

• Si
      Aug 22, 2009

This is a scam and the posts you see on here that claim different have hidden agendas for doing so. These people try to use psychology fear and even compassion to ferret out further information. In my case... I never had an account with Chase to begin with neither did I apply for a card. However, they claimed the only way that they could verify the letter I received claiming I had an account, was to render SS#. So I said I would render it. He offered information to prove his validity.
    Of which I caught 3 discrepancies. Of which he apologized for and said he would have to alert his supervisor of immediately. LOL

First the phone # offered to me for a Experian is not the actual telephone number for Experian. This was verified by My Credit FRAUD monitoring service. The # [protected] is not anywhere on the legitimate CHASE.COM sites. And after pointing this out to him, he in turn claimed it must have been in error. Also I blocked when calling them, however he claimed my phone number did not match into their system on a search. However asked me to fax or scan the fraudulent letter I received to him. LOL Why would I block my number then release it pending exposing impostors of phishing scams? LOGICAL?

So the numbers in question that were blown out of the water for inconsistencies are: [protected], [protected], & [protected].
    The last number listed is where I was routed to the third time for the so called Internal Dept. Of which the individual claimed to be an employee of CHASE.

It gets better. He offered me advice to make a consumer complaint saying the number for Experian was [protected]. Not according to my sources. I am warning people on here to use discernment as much psychology, guile and deception is prevalent in these economic times and the false rebuttals on this page just verify the compliance of these evil entities in the destruction of your economy. Karma is as Karma does and Justice prevails. This page is being used to access info that we know so they can use it to hide better.
    Caller: GE MONEY BANK

• St
      Aug 26, 2009

Watch these people...the scammers are very tricky!!

Take a look at this website ad protect yourself

Full restoration and legal help for pre-existing conditions

I know...was a victim...Great help!!!

Don't give anyone your info unless you can verify their company and who they are

Koodos to you, sign of the times...thanks for the reality check

• De
      May 21, 2010

This is a legitimate number. It is the number of Chase Credit Card Fraud Services.

They contacted me to report a fraudulent charge on my credit card. I canceled the card, and verified this with the customer service department. It feels a little shady, but it is actually a Chase Bank department!

• 11
      Jun 15, 2010

I have spoken to a representative of this company 3 times the first time they couldnt tell me their name, then the second time all he did was keep repeating himself while I was trying to ask him questions about why this was under my name and tell him Ive never even been to the area the credit card was taken out under my name. The third time I had to speak to a supervisor who in turn said the same thing that everyone else did. "Let me turn this over to a fraud dept." I never received paperwork to report fraud after the 3 converstaions when in which i verified my address for each representative. I used to be a call representative for a major corp. these people have had no training other then the fact that they want your money, say something about 25 dollars, and then dont listen to a word you say. I dont want this to ding my credit but I am not going to pay for a credit card I did not take out just because their customer service is no where near up to par and they cant stand by their word. No wonder someone chose their company to screw with, if they are legit, they are asking to be a target for fraud!

• These banks will add any one to our accounts or let anyone open an account in OUR name they will let anyone change OUR address phone# they are insured! They do not give a flyin [censored] about US or any one other then that bottom line, and there interest witch is not you or your. Fraud Dept says "Fraud Happens Get OVER IT" (GE MONEY) well of course it dose when the only password you let your customs use is OUR __th__s M_____ NAME! So what if some one other then you charged on your account or account you never opened up. There Insured and don't have to clean up the mess they, That what they HAVE YOU & ME FOR. Of Course it also make the Banks Job that much EASIER when the Credit Bureau's Give ANYONE OUR REPORT FOR FREE! HERE Have there account #'s. Making it that much more difficult to US to get our report since we had to close our account because they gave our info to someone other then US. Hell WELL FARGO doesn't care if your the one who really Filed for Bankruptcy if you Name is close they will enter it on you. "O We did that, well there is nothing we can do" Yah!, sure there is. Pay US FOR THE TIME IT TAKE TO CLEAN UP THE MESS YOU MADE! WELLS FARGO YOU STILL OWE ME $7, 500 + 19.9 APR. from AUG. 2007 to PRESENT OCT 15th, 2010 O and lets not forget the LATE FEEs! I Know you wouldn't! PAY YOU BILL, YOUR OVER/PAST DUE. Let all keep in MIND "0% Interest" really means "SURE WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE, THANK YOU, COME AGAIN" Even when someone is caught they don't want to prosecute them there not insured to cover court/lawyer fees it would take to convict. Plus the real truth just might come out like the fact that they the BANK LET SOMEONE OTHER THEN THE REAL PERSON OPEN OR CHANGE THE CONTRACT WITH OUR CONSENT"(FRAUD, THEY ARE CO-CONSPIRATORS OT THE FRAUD).