Ge Money Bank Visa Card / canceled credit card
I have had a Visa credit card through Lowe's for several years. About five years ago I went through some tough financial times I was as much as three months late paying some months, but eventually caught up. About two years ago, my financial status began to improve and I completely paid off my Lowe's visa, as well as another visa and two mastercard credit cards.
For the past two years I have never missed a monthly payment, paid on time, and even paid the amount in full each month. I specifically focused on this so I could repair my credit history. Last month I received a letter stating GE MoneyBank had decided I was a bad risk and was therefore closing my account. I called and spoke to someone, stating I could understand if the account was closed years back. But they had faith in me and I proved them right by keeping a spotless record for two years and then the decision to close my account is made. That's ridiculous. Not to mention that after working so hard to build a spotless history, now I have a company closing my account on record, which means I have to start all over. That's not fair.
More Ge Money Bank Visa Card Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating