Ge Money Bank / Tweeter / Poor Customer Service about our Dispute

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Poor Customer Service from GE Money Bank,

We opt for Tweeters 0% interest for 12 months and ended up with GE Money Bank for the Credit Card. Tweeter has since claimed bankruptcy. We purchased our TV on Sept 10, 2008 and opt for a extended warranty for 5 years for 374.49 (including tax) which we NEVER Do... When Tweeter filed bankruptcy they were paid from GE Money Bank for the Extended Warranty but Tweeter did not bother to pay Service Net. We had called and found out they quit doing business with Tweeter August 14, 2008. Sooooooo on our credit card we have a charge and put into dispute. Everytime we call we are given a different answer on how long the dispute will take. Today 1/14/2009 talked to Jose and I asked to talk to his supervisor and was told that was not possible and he hung up on me.
I do not understand what is so difficult about this dispute. Its a credit card and the company did not pay the 3rd party Service Net. I guess I am used to dealing with American Express. They are fantastic and customer service is fantastic also.
Does anyone have any ideas or someone else I can Contact?

Am

Comments

• Ki
      27th of Jan, 2009

Amajon, Your extended warranty purchased at Tweeter should still be valid. ServiceNet has stated that they will honor these warranties. I would suggest contacting ServiceNet about your extended warranty.

• Em
      20th of Jan, 2010

According to this release Service Net is honoring the warranty whether or not purchased before the contract ended.