GE Money Bank / Applied interest to paid off account!
I paid off a one year interest free account. This month I had another statement arrive reflecting the interest charges. I paid it well in advance so I would have the balance paid off. They state they never received the payment. I spoke with a Dan Griffee who was very rude to me as a customer. He refused to let me speak with his boss who I was told was named Todd Beutel. He said he would never let me speak with his boss as it was company policy. My interest was $278.91. I am paying off all of my GE Money Bank accounts and closing all of them. From now on I will never do business with and company who uses them to do their finances.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating