GE Money Bank / change of payment terms
I have financed many purchases using GE Money Bank. Many major items have been purchased for our home using the one year deferred finance charge promotion through ABT electronics in Glenview IL. December 2009 a few holiday items were purchased. When the bill arrived I paid it accordingly as I have paid on this same charge account number for many years. The terms of the charge have been changed from NO PAYMENT DEFERRED INTEREST TO WITH PAYMENT DEFERRED INTEREST ! My payment was a few days late for their New Terms.
GE Money Bank charged me a late fee of $39.99 for a purchase of $480.71. This is a charge of 8.25% of the totatl balance due on this account. They sucker punched me by sneaking in different terms on the deferred interest account. Annual percentage interest if charged would have been 18.37 vs 39.99 charged under the label of Late Fee. This is outrageous! I have paid this company $200.00 per month on a regular basis to keep my account in good standing.
I own GE Stock, Buy GE Appliances - Now I have a better idea why this company is struggling!
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating