GE Money Bank / Overpayment

P. O. Box 960061Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 180022505411

I overpaid my account in the amount of $100.00 with a check in the amount of $600, which cleared my bank on September 4, 2008. This concerns an air cleaner which was installed by Midland Air, Irmo, SC 29063. My latest statement reflects this overpayment, but it has not been credited to my account. The air cleaner was installed on January 11, 2008, and is completely paid for according to the terms of the contract. Please credit my account as soon as possible.

Marjorie C. McCollam

Comments

Su
  29th of Jul, 2007

GE Money Bank - Over payment

On May 15, 2007, I inadvertently paid $1200.oo to GE Money Bank on an account in which I had a zero balance. I have been calling since May to get the refund on the over payment of the account only to be told the check is in the mail, it got lost because of the fourth of July, it takes 30 days for a refund, it takes 45 days for a refund and the excuses continue. It has been over 60 days and I know that they would not tolerate waiting that period of time for their money, this company is a sham and has the worst customer service skills around. I will never use any GE products again nor shall I ever endorse the financial aspects of this company. Does anyone have any advice or contacts to get my money refunded? Thanks.
Al
  1st of Mar, 2008
WHY WOULD YOU PAY ON AN ACCOUNT W/ A -0- BALANCE? I AM SORRY, BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT,, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU WERE SENDING OVER A THOUSAND DOALLARS TO
Ba
  6th of Oct, 2008
You will not see it unless you take GE Money Bank to small claims court. You will probably be awarded triple damages...more if the don't show up.
Ru
  6th of Oct, 2008
To Whom It May Concern: I called Sprint service because i had a problem with my voice mail and the two ladies that answered once i told each one of them the problem both cut me off! Then i called the third time to another agent and asked for the supervisor and made my complain and nothing happened. It seems to me that during the evening shift Sprint employees take all kind of liberties doing a lousy job. Do those agents have any kind of supervision at all? I would like to recommend that employees from Sprint who have authority or reponsibility to call during the evening shift and present a ficticious problem and wait and see...i might ask Verizon if they can help me...
Ruth Heras (customer for 7 years). Please answer me!

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank