Ge Money Bank - Old Navy / late fees

1 PO BOX 530942GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877)222-6868

My monthly payment started out to be payment was $72.00. My payment was short by $2.00 and Old Navy charged me late fees and kept charging me a late fees of $25.00 and over the limit charges. They now have me owing $170.00. This is an outrage !!! I have an impecable payment history (no lates since opening the account). I called and asked that they waive the late fee. I spoke to a lady by the nae of Gwen (id #2748) whom identified herself as a manager. I asked for the name of the General Manager and she told me that she didn't know. Their billing practice are unethical!!! I am also going to file a complaint with the Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission's office.

I am requesting to have the late fees and over the limit fees waived from the monthly payment, not from the balance of the loan. Having me resume my regular payment of $72.00

Tu
Apr 29, 2013

Comments

• Br
      29th of Apr, 2013

Your payment history is not 'impeccable.' There's plenty to peck at in your post.

30th of Apr, 2013

YOU shorted your payment, so YOU deserve the late fees. READ your credit agreement. The only thing unfair is YOUR complaint because YOU screwed up. Be a grown up and accept the consequences of YOUR actions.

• Be
      30th of Apr, 2013

I really dont know what the best approach would be for me to get my baby's fullbirth certificate. If it means paying R75 once again I would if it would guarantee me the certificate. I am so desperate I wish I could know what to do.

• Tu
      1st of May, 2013

This comment is to the dummy above making the dum comments that clearly don't have anything better to do. This comment is not for you dummy's above, it is for people that had this same thing to happen to them !!!

1st of May, 2013

Hahaha this deadbeat messaged me. Booya! PAY YER BILLS DEADBEAT.

• Be
      1st of May, 2013

what the [censored] is this ###?

2nd of May, 2013

What is with you copying my comments on the reviews?

• Ge
      3rd of May, 2013

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050313_cb_tubleu16**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,