GE Money Bank / LOC account, access denied!
I opened a GE Line of Credit account in eary 2006. I wrote 1 check and paid it off entirely in November of 2007. Last week I went to their website to order additional checks to access the account and was told that my request was denied and that I would receive a letter in 7-10 days explaining the reason. The letter came yesterday (2/24/2008) and they referenced some perceived issues with my credit report. I can see doing this for a new account but not one that has been open for several years with no missed payments or other issues. I will never do business with this company again.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating