Ge Money Bank, El Paso TX / UNKNOWN REDUCTION OF CREDIT LIMIT
So I decided to get an eBay credit card because I use eBay frequently. I had a modest credit limit on it +/- $3000.00.
I had planned on using it on my family's vacation over Independence Day 2009. Well vacation came upon us and we were
enjoying ourselves. When I used my eBay credit card from GE MONEY BANK to cover some groceries I was STUNNED!
GE MONEY BANK decided to reduce my credit limit to $125.00, well groceries for 8 people are over $125.00, and I overdrew on
my credit limit. Well I would not have if I had known about the reduction on the credit limit. So, now I have to contend with
what will most likely damage my credit score. I have struggled to bring my score of 750 up from the lower #'s.
What the hell are consumers expected to do? Go after the banks? Not in todays economy. VERY POOR PRACTICE!
I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO NOT APPLY FOR CREDIT FROM GE MONEY BANK.
It is your credit they will destroy, not theirs.
More Ge Money Bank, El Paso TX Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating