Ge Money Bank - Care Credit / Interest on late fee

1 CA, United States Review updated:

In Feb. of 2013 i was one day late in making my Care Credit payment. I had a promotion expire so a late fee was attached to my account. I paid the late fee as well as the promotion amount (I thought) until I get my bill today just to find that they have been charging me $2.00 per month interest on the late fee... Now for example every month if I owe $30.00.. I pay $50.00... I was told that even though I have paid MORE than required that my over payments were "directed" to promotional amounts to "avoid" interest on other promotional amounts... That have been charging me this for 2 months. This seems very predatory and designed specifically so people are hit with late fees and interest payments. After long discussion on the phone with the customer care person.. I did get her to reverse all interest charges on the late fees and she made the "necessary adjustment" so that the interest on the late fee was charged out or else it would continue to show-up. This is a PURE SCAM...

La
May 2, 2013

Comments

• Wh
      3rd of May, 2013

READ the credit agreement terms YOU signed.

3rd of May, 2013

Well, I was ****ing my dog when I heard that Adam was eating an elephant. So, to conclude, they were both eating eachothers Mums.
    -Sonia Snake

Same.
    -Here's my house plan.

men.

• Ge

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050313_cb_lascola**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,