GE Money Bank — Opt out letters
Are you kidding me? When are the credit card companies going to start acting more responsible and honest about their practices? I recently got an opt out letter in the mail on December 30th saying that the interest rate would be raised on Jan 1st. Give your customers time to send the opt out back. Didn't we just give you 1 billion in bail out money? Why must the financial companies be so greedy and dishonest? Just keep on punishing the customers that pay the bills on time.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.