GE Funancing / Increased interest rate to 27.99%

po box 981439El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8663968254
My interest rate has been increased to 27.99% because of errors that occurred when the post office decided to reroute my mail back to my old address. I made the payment and it arrived to them 2 days late, so they decided to increase the interest rate. I saw the Frontline show on how these credit card companies want you to fail in your payments to them. It gets even better, I was paying one month in advance and they didn't even recognize my payments that I was making. I will never use GE again and encourage that no one else ever use them.

Comments

Ma
  14th of Sep, 2008
this company is terrible i would not recommend anyone to use this company or card i sent the a payment a week early and it too them ten days to post my payment after the recived it and they really wanted to charge me a late fee. mind you i live in clearwater fl. and they are in orlando.
Br
  25th of Jun, 2009
I purchased a sport bike and sort of got suckered into using the GE funancing card because my bad credit at the time. GE was the only one willing to finance me, now I know why. I moved and didnt get one of my bills untill it was just about due. I mailed the payment in immediatly and it was about 4 days late. On my next statement I noticed that the interest rate was jacked up dramatically! Now I owe more than the bike is even worth so I cant even sell it to pay off. So Im basically stuck making outragous payments, and forced to keep the bike. I would highly recommend avoiding using GE to finance anything. My girlfriend at the time worked for GE and they were doing major lay offs so I know they are hurting for money and will screw anyone they can to get there money. Please dont use them, learn from my mistake.
To
  16th of Dec, 2011

GE Funancing - my payments
ge money
Wisconsin

I bought a sport bike on a ge funancing card I didn't even have. I told the delivery guy from the bike shop that my payments had to stay under $135.00 or I could not buy the bike and he told me oh yeah sure no problem. The payments stayed around $135.00 for the first six month's then they went up. I have been paying for this bike for four years now. I talked to a woman from the call center in India and asked her when the bike was gonna be paid for and she told me that if I kept making the minimum payments it would take 24 years to pay the bike off. I thought I was buying it on a regular loan not some rip off card like this.