GE Funancing / Increased interest rate to 27.99%

1 po box 981439El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8663968254

My interest rate has been increased to 27.99% because of errors that occurred when the post office decided to reroute my mail back to my old address. I made the payment and it arrived to them 2 days late, so they decided to increase the interest rate. I saw the Frontline show on how these credit card companies want you to fail in your payments to them. It gets even better, I was paying one month in advance and they didn't even recognize my payments that I was making. I will never use GE again and encourage that no one else ever use them.

Comments

14th of Sep, 2008

this company is terrible i would not recommend anyone to use this company or card i sent the a payment a week early and it too them ten days to post my payment after the recived it and they really wanted to charge me a late fee. mind you i live in clearwater fl. and they are in orlando.

• Br
      25th of Jun, 2009

I purchased a sport bike and sort of got suckered into using the GE funancing card because my bad credit at the time. GE was the only one willing to finance me, now I know why. I moved and didnt get one of my bills untill it was just about due. I mailed the payment in immediatly and it was about 4 days late. On my next statement I noticed that the interest rate was jacked up dramatically! Now I owe more than the bike is even worth so I cant even sell it to pay off. So Im basically stuck making outragous payments, and forced to keep the bike. I would highly recommend avoiding using GE to finance anything. My girlfriend at the time worked for GE and they were doing major lay offs so I know they are hurting for money and will screw anyone they can to get there money. Please dont use them, learn from my mistake.

• To
      16th of Dec, 2011
    GE Funancing - my payments
    ge money
    Wisconsin

I bought a sport bike on a ge funancing card I didn't even have. I told the delivery guy from the bike shop that my payments had to stay under $135.00 or I could not buy the bike and he told me oh yeah sure no problem. The payments stayed around $135.00 for the first six month's then they went up. I have been paying for this bike for four years now. I talked to a woman from the call center in India and asked her when the bike was gonna be paid for and she told me that if I kept making the minimum payments it would take 24 years to pay the bike off. I thought I was buying it on a regular loan not some rip off card like this.