GE Fridge / Customer Service/ Refund Never Received

1 GA, United States

After taking a day off work to get my ice-maker repaired the GE tech showed up and did not fix my ice-maker. When I told him it was still broken he insisted I was wrong and the machine just didn't have enough ice. After calling again to let them know it was still broken and I wanted to be refunded the $200 I was charged I was told it would be refunded right away. After a week I called back when it had not been refunded and was told it could take up to 2 weeks, after 2 weeks when I called back I was told 2-4 weeks, after 4 weeks I was told 4-6 weeks, and have just recently been told 6-8 weeks. Obviously, they are going to continue to keep my money for as long as they like. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told he would contact the department who issues the refunds (he told me he could contact them but I wasn't allowed their information) and would return my call in 24 hours. 1 week later I have had no return call and still have no refund. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING MADE BY GENERAL ELECTRIC AGAIN!

More GE Fridge Complaints & Reviews