GE Cash Card / Hopeless, frustrating service support from GE Cash Card!

1 India Review updated:

GE Cash Card, India, Pune. No proper service support. System has fault in monthly statement delivery system. Always send letters late without any marginal time to return the amount. Customer has to pay interest on those late days even though they have not received letter in time. This loop continues for forever since you never gets a letter in time. This is there usual practice to cheat the customer. Customer care line, seems to be restricted to be called from their offices only. Many numbers found wrong. Does not give any customer call /complaint number for further references.

Beware people!

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ha
      20th of Jun, 2007

If this is the case, I'm luck to have NOT opted for this as I have been getting many class to become a member.

4th of Jul, 2007

I called customer care for a change in Pin no. and kept holding the line, no one came on - this was very frustrating. A recorded voice keeps telling you that the customer service executive will come on in 4 seconds but just doesn't turn up - absolutely ridiculous !

• Pa
      2nd of Nov, 2007

Horrendous service!!

• Br
      21st of Sep, 2007

BEWARE of GE Money Cash Card CHEATING COMPANY.

• Ge
      20th of Sep, 2007

BEWARE of GE Money Cash Card. CHEATING COMPANY!

• Sh
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF LAST MONTH. IN THE ABSENCE OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LATE PAYMENT.

REGARDS,
    SHIV KUMAR CHATURVEDI

• Sk
      25th of Sep, 2007

PLS FIND THIS GE CASH CARD WITH HAPPY TO HELP FRAUD SERVICE EXAMPLE ...

Happy 2 Help You
    AS YOU NEED THE FALLOWING INFORMATION PLS FIND AND REPLY URGENT IT HAS PASSED MORE THAN 15 DAYS ..CONVESATIONS EMAIL FOR THE SAME .
    CUSTOMER ID: 5051052857
    LAN: RLU000113111
    NAME : SHASHI KANT PANDEY
    REPLY TO YOUR REF EMAIL ..recent I it is under processing pls find status and confirm on phone
    s k pandey
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yogesh Chauhan

MY OTHER DETAILS WITH ELIGIBILY:
    NAME: SHASHI KANT PANDEY
    AGE: 32 (MALE)
    DOB: 01-07-1973
    ADDRESS: 504/21D TAGORE MARG DALIGANJ LUCKNOW PIN 226020(UP)
    PROFESSION: SELF EMPLOYED
    PAN NUMBER: AHEPP4853B
    ITR: 2,11968 (INR) P. A

I AM SELF EMPLOYED PROFESSIONAL HAVING PAN NUMBER -AHEPP4853B -CURRENTLY ITR FILLED Rs. 2,11968.00 (PA),
    AND I HAVE AN ACCOUNT(SAV) IN UNION BANK OF INDIA LUCKNOW BRANCH DALIGANJ .

FEW DAYS AGO I APPLIED ON HAPPY TO HELP AND THE APPLICATION REF HAS GIVEN PLS FIND AND REPLY ME URGENT.
    YOUR PROMPT REPLY REQUESTED.
    YOU MAY REPLY THROUGH EMAIL GIVEN [email protected]

Just waiting to your reply soon .
    sincerely
    (s k pandey)

OUR REF:

HAPPY 2 HELP TEAM
    GE MONEY –CARD SERVICES UNIT
    INDIA

REF: EXISTING CUSTOMER REQUESTED GE CASH CARD SERVICES

Please find the details of myself as existing loan customer , Two day before I have made a request on happy 2 help by phone for GE MONEY CASH CARD .

After a Few Relevant Information enquired to me and FINALLY MY REQUEST HAS BEEN FORWARDED SUCESSFULLY FOR THE SAME .

THIS IS ON DATED 11 SEPT 2007

PLS REPLY TO THE SAME how long time it will take in overall processing to reaching me.

Thanks for cooperation .
    S K PANDEY

MY PREVIOUS LOAN A/C NUMBER IS -RLU000113111
    SHASHI KANT PANDEY
    FROM LUCKNOW

SINCERELY
    Shashi Kant pandey
    Mobile 9839769369 ( previous reliance number has changed)
    (FROM LUCKNOW WHICH IN NOT IN BROWSER )
    504/21D Krishna Bhawan Tagore Marg Daliganj Lucknow 226001

YOUR REF:

9/13/07, GE Money, CustomerCare (GE Money, consultant) wrote:

Dear Mr. Pandey,

With reference to your enclosed request, we wish to thank you for your interest in our GE Money Card.

We would like to assure you that it has been registered and directed to the concerned department. We will contact you for same.

You may mail us on the same id or feel free to call our customer care helpline number 39022000 (Prefix the city STD Code)

Thank you for writing to us.

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Chauhan
    GE Money

Your ref
    GE Money,
    P.O. Bag No.3310
    Jangpura P.O.,
    New Delhi 110014 Email: [email protected] ge.com
    OUR Ref: A Need based Request from As Existing customer for GE MONEY CARD .

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE PROUD TO BE A CUSTOMER OF GE MONEY .PLS. FIND THE DETAILS REQUEST..

AT THIS POINT OF TIME I DON,T HAVE MY GE CUSTOMER ID ALLOTED BY GE - MONEY AS CUSTOMER, WHILE I AM GE MONEY CUSTOMER SINCE A LONG TIME AS IN AUTO FINANCE AND PL/ CONSUMER FINANCE ETC.

COULD YOU ASSIST ME TO FIND GE MONEY CASH CARD WORKS AS CREDIT CARD SERVICES TOO UNDER ITS TERMS OF REFERENCES.

IF YOU FIND ME SUITABLE FOR THE SAME I REQUESTED PLEASE REVERT WITH APPLICATION FORM TO THIS EMAIL ID AND WHAT DOCUMENTS YOU ADVISE TO SUBMIT ALONG-WITH THIS APPLICATION.

AS I WROTE ABOVE IN SUBJECT LINE …. NEED BASE REQUEST, THEREFORE KINDLY SEE THE POSIBILITIES BEYOND .

I WILL BE THANK FULL FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION

Copy to .. Prudes Wadhwa - Client Servicing Director [email protected]
    Poonam Tibrewal [email protected]

• Sh
      4th of Oct, 2007

My GE cash card No is 4211892015300988. please send Vasai Road drop box list & my outstanding amount to paid to you

13th of Oct, 2007

As per my disclosure on the record, my annual turnover & net income is Rs. 25,00,000/- & Rs. 2,60,000/- respectively, then keeping in view how it is possible to restrict my credit limit upto 38,400/-only whereas other credit cards of other bank have provided me the facility of Rs.60,000/-.

• Mi
      18th of Oct, 2007

Hi All,

No statements no where to trace your own account, I had to close down the card after using for 6 months. Prompt in debiting nearly 400/-per month for late charges.

Who knows the delivery of statement failing from GE side or from Courier people.

Regards,
    Mithralal.

• Ut
      12th of Nov, 2007

Please Provide Customer Care Phone No of Delhi/NCR!

• Ra
      22nd of Nov, 2007

I am using your card 7month my total reward points is560 how can I redeem it and also tell my how to increase my limit!

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2007

I want to register my account. But when i submit my account number it doesn't get my number. This looks like a scam!

• Su
      21st of Dec, 2007

sir,
    THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT I M A CASH CARD OWNER OF UR BANK FROM LAST SIX MONTHS BEARING CCNO.4211 8920 1537 0098 I HAVE BEEN FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT AS SINCE I HAVE STARTED TRANSACTION WITH U AS MY ACCOUNT ALWAYS GET DISTURB WITH THE UNWANTED CHARGES U HAVE LEIVED TO MY ACCOUNT.AS BEING NEW TO ATM MACHINE I WAS NOT FRIENDLY N I WAS CHARGED WITH SOME DECLINE FEE OF RS500APP WHICH I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF N NOW ON MY THIS MONTH STATEMENT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH SOME KIND OF LATE FEEOF RS 324 WHICH I M TOTALLY SUPRISED OF AS ALL MY DUES ARE BEING PAID ON TIME N MY LAST PAYMENT OF RS2263 HAS BEEN MADE BY 30 OF NOV AFTER TAHT SUCH CHARGES R CONTINOUSLY DISTUBING MY ACCOUNT BADLY N AFTE CONSEDERING ALL MY QUERY TO UR EXECUTIVES IM FORWARDING THIS COMPLAINT TO SO THT ALL THE POSSIBLE COULD BE TAKEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

• Bv
      13th of Feb, 2008

This is my cash card No.4211892014554668.
    my account is already closed .Eventhough you are sending the
    statements.Please notify this and dont send me the statements again.

• Sr
      31st of Jul, 2008

This is my cash card No.4211892014222894.
    Please close my account as early as possible. Eventhough i cleared all my dues you are sending the statements with due amount of RS.1533.13. Please notify this and dont send me the statements again.

• Aj
      16th of Sep, 2008

its very difficult to find out rhe hidden charges fo this particular bank i had taken a two wheeler loan but now they have added hidden cast they say i not paid the cheque amount .
    but my account says i have paid it now i have to pay 4500 rs extra for 1654 wat is this its very difficult is there any body who can take care of this matter

• Su

Dombivli (E)

Account number: 4211892014976416
    Attn: recovery section
    Dear sir or madam:

This is to inform u that my husband is a cash card owner of the said bank from last couple of years bearing the above said card number. We have been facing a lot of problems with our account as since we have started transaction with u as my account always get disturb with the unwanted charges u have leived to my account.
    Only one or two times we had taken loan which we had fully paid the amount with interest in time. After paying the amount we decided not to use the card and i called one representative for the closure of the card. We had paid some rs.150 extra to the bank when the bank statement came it had shown rs.150 as the credit amount. By seeing this i went to the near by atm m/c. And withdrawn rs.100. As being new to atm machine i was not knowing that for rs.100 (That too our amount) you will be charging a sum of rs.350 the next month which i was totally unaware. After considering all my query to the executives i m forwarding this complaint to so that all the possible could be taken as soon as possible.
    Few days back one representative had called me up and said don’t pay rs.3500 pay only rs.1700 as the closure amount. Ok.. I said to send the statement so that i will discuss with my husband. But till date i did n’t received any statement. Today one call had come to my sister who was at home saying about the payment. She was saying that the representatvie was so rudely speaking to her. By the way i want to tell you that we had not taken any money from them than why do they speak so rudely.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Harindranath

• Ti
      14th of Aug, 2007
    GE Cash Card - Unauthorized charges!
    India

Hi my name is tilak and i hold a GE Cash card n0.42118920******** I had been using this card for a long time when i cleared all the amount that i had used i get a statement saying i had to pay 200 Rs. When i tried contacting their customer care it was disgusting... I had a horrible experience no use talking to them, then i get a statement for 610 Rs late payment was charged. Then i thought i will clear the amount n cancel the card i paid the amount to their executive of 620 Rs, but finally i get a statement of 1200 Rs when contacted customer care they say they have not received the payment even when i give the receipt no. They just disconnected the call, so i suggest seriously to everyone never even think of taking this card.

• Ra
      20th of Sep, 2007
    GE Cash Card - Hopeless service!
    India

I became a customer to the GE Cash Card when they told that it is a cash card not a credit card since they do not charge any ATM fees on the cash withdrawal, only they charge the interest charge of 2.95 at that time. Now this card only for name sake cash card. But it is like a credit card. They started charging ATM withdrawal fee of Rs.250 or 2.5% which ever is higher. And they charge annual fee of 299, which our credit card companies do not charge. This is one cheating.

Second is they are irregular in sending the statements. Even though they do not send statement we have to pay the amount in time other wise they charge late payment fee.

Third is the they simply charge ATM decline fee. In the month of june they charged me 4 ATM decline fees. When i called up customer care and told i never used the card in that period they said they will reverse it. But till now nothing has been done.

Fourth is: In june i received an SMS offer from them saying "till 30/6/2007 there is no ATM withdrawal fee 2.5%". Based on this offer I have with drawn from ATM Rs.11000 and Rs.4000 on 30/6/2007. On 001/07/2007 they charged me Rs.308 and Rs.281 respectively for the above transaction. This is nothing but cheating the innocent customer. Actually I wanted to withdraw Rs.15000 in one shot. But the ATM cannot dispense more than 40 notes at a time. So on Rs.4000 they charged me Rs.250+tax 12.36% instead of Rs.100 (2.5%). When called customer care earlier this transaction they told only 2.5% on the ATM withdrawal is charged on the entire day transaction. But they charge on each traction Rs.250 or 2.5% which ever is higher. This is one cheating. Why should they charge transaction wise when the ATM can not dispense more than 40 notes and they feed only 100 denomination?

Finally I want to tell you Please do not believe GE money.