GE Appliances / ge café™ series energy star® 27.8 cu. ft. french-door refrigerator with hot water dispenser
Horrible! had the ge cafÉ™ series energy star® 27.8 cu. ft. french-door refrigerator with hot water dispenser installed on 10-13-17over the next few days the side started bulging and getting wavy. just a little at first but after continuing to get worse had a serviceman out on 11-8-17. he determined its a manufacture problem. called ge regarding the issue was on hold forever - finally was told since it was 7 days past the delivery date there was nothing they will do for "cosmetic" issues. they sent me to someone else who sent me back to customer relations. now on hold for the 3rd time for more than 20 minutes each time. the side of this fridge is wide open as you walk in my home - to the living room and to the dining room. this is a manufacture issue. I have had the fridge less than a month. so much for the great ge products - warranty or the extended warranty I purchased. I will be cancelling my microwave order and wish I could send back the dishwasher bought at the same time as the fridge. terrible company!
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information