GE Appliances / ge café™ series energy star® 27.8 cu. ft. french-door refrigerator with hot water dispenser

Bates City, MO, United States Review updated:

Horrible! had the ge cafÉ™ series energy star® 27.8 cu. ft. french-door refrigerator with hot water dispenser installed on 10-13-17over the next few days the side started bulging and getting wavy. just a little at first but after continuing to get worse had a serviceman out on 11-8-17. he determined its a manufacture problem. called ge regarding the issue was on hold forever - finally was told since it was 7 days past the delivery date there was nothing they will do for "cosmetic" issues. they sent me to someone else who sent me back to customer relations. now on hold for the 3rd time for more than 20 minutes each time. the side of this fridge is wide open as you walk in my home - to the living room and to the dining room. this is a manufacture issue. I have had the fridge less than a month. so much for the great ge products - warranty or the extended warranty I purchased. I will be cancelling my microwave order and wish I could send back the dishwasher bought at the same time as the fridge. terrible company!

Ck
Nov 08, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 08, 2017

I would suggest contacting the retailer you purchased it through. You'd be surprised as to what they can help with.

• Ck
      Nov 08, 2017

@Shaun R. I wish I could. It was purchased on line through the actual GE Appliance store. Which makes it worse in my opinion.

• Sh
      Nov 08, 2017

@ckeeton Unfortunately it's only worse because one generally pays more and gets less support. That, however, is water under the bridge.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and, in this case, I think I'd agree. It would be helpful to post a photo show if and to the extend the fridge is bowed.