GE Appliances / ge cafe refrigerator w/extended warranty - not fixed after multiple visits
We purchased a GE cafe refrigerator about 2 years ago, along with the extended warranty. It's been in actual use for 1.5 years. We have contacted the repair center and had techs out to the house at least 7 times for the same reason. The cooling fan makes a very loud noise multiple times a day. The fan has been replaced twice, the entire back panel has been replaced twice. The last time a tech came out they downloaded info from the fridge to send to "the engineers for analysis". That was 7 weeks ago, no response.
Case #'s: [protected], [protected], [protected]
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information