GE Appliances / customer service
I had an appointment from 1-5 on Monday, they texted at 3 to say they were on their way, never showed. Claimed they called me "multiple times which is untrue, customer service Simone with the Memphis office stated there was " no one that i could speak to regarding a supervisor, they could not help me and would not give me any more information of someone to talk to" worst customer service experience. She flat out said "No" when i asked to talk to talk to someone that could help me, when i said "excuse me" she said "what". We actually have stock in this company. Will never own another GE Appliance. Have left message with Customer Relations, waiting on call back.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information