Ge Adora Clothes Dryer / motor died
We purchased a new GE Adora clothes dryer in 2006 DHDSR48EF2WW. The felt fell out of it 3 months ago and we had to repalce due to noise and odor, the vent area rusted and last week the motor went--repair cost more than originalcost of appliance.
I had to pay $99.00 to repair to tell me that I needed a new applaince--one that should last minimum of 10 years in a four person adult household.
I will neve purchase a GE appliance again. I will have to replace my kitchen appliances and will spend severl thousand dollars but not on GE.
The repair call could at least have been free for such a rediculoaus break down.
More Ge Adora Clothes Dryer Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - Carpet Installation and Bathroom Remodel
- Home Depot @ the 163rd. St. Mall in North Miami Beach - loud speaker going off all day and night into the morning.
- Home Depot - counter top / customer service
- Home Depot - service provider dispute
- Home Depot - gas grill lost - 5 calls to get it delivered by on-trac - online order wa44091606