GDEXpoor service

I have a consignment, a TV to be delivered by GDex services and it was due by 15 July 2015. But the online tracking system of GDex says we were not at home when they tried to deliver the item, while we were there all the time on that date 15 July 2015. Repeated calls to their customer support is not yielding the desired results and after 5 days my item is yet to be delivered. The customer support person whom I reach every time says she will ask the courier agent one Ms. Lila in the courier dept to call me back. But I have not received any calls from her either. And I have no idea if the GDex cheats will deliver my item or not.

• Wan880's Response · Jun 19, 2019

Gdex can not send to the home address, but no one contacts the customer and the item goes back, I am dissatisfied with the gdex service at the kluang branch

• Jon69's Response · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Gdex,

I got a call from [protected] at 11:37 a.m, telling me pickup my parcel before the lunchtime over, telling me they won't make a delivery to the address because its out of town, it is only 8km away, wasn't i pay for delivering fee?.Seriously, "That's your problem" doesn't sounds good.

• Jon69's Response · Jul 02, 2019

I just call the customer services, and they telling me to wait a call for reschedule the deliverey. waiting and still, nothing happen. no help after all.

poor service
An
Jul 20, 2015

Comments

• Se
      Oct 12, 2015

I would suggest to improve the service of gdex..because i received my item not within in 2-3days and almost 1 week i received. so i am kindly inform that next time gdex can send the item straight to my house not simply pass my item to someone else..thank you..

Dec 08, 2015

Ive been talking to one of the customer service on the pickup hotline line this morning. If im not mistaken i was talking to an indian lady and im sorry to tell that SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON EVER. Not even a thank you at the end of the call and i hope she burns in hell for raising her voice when i asked why did my package still cost the same for 1 kg and 500 g. i didnt know so it was her responsibility to educate me on this parcel shizz. Ive always loved gdex and one the woman i always spoke to was a philiphines or something and she was very nice. To that indian lady, if u dont have the patience to treat ur customers, eff off.

• Bu
      Dec 30, 2015

I buy things from Lazada Malaysia & they use GDex as a sender & give me the date which should be arrive..now already 2 days still pending at GDex..when i call, they said not enough time to send! How could they say like that? Their office is only around 9km from my house! Everyday they promises to deliver, i have wait until night, but havent received any call also. For me GDex is give me very bad experience!

Dec 11, 2018
    GDex / GD Express - Your service attitude.
    Skudai
    Malaysia

I order something from lazada, and the guy came to pass me the parcel. He called me and I said wait me, then he just walked away. What the hell is this? Then now he is even complaining me always not at home and tell me to change the address to school but our school does not accept parcel. What can I do except send to my house??? Ridiculous.

• Li
      Dec 12, 2018
    GDex / GD Express - my parcel MY43003629382
    Malaysia

how long you want to keep my parcel in transit? very very slow..

• Al
      Dec 12, 2018
    GDex / GD Express - I am complaining about my parcel was cut. I should have three packs in my package but only two packs.
    Georgetown
    Malaysia

I am complaining about my parcel was cut. I should have three packs in my package but only two packs.So missing one pack.

• Ka
      Dec 13, 2018
    GDex / GD Express - Parcel need to take at agent
    Kulim
    Malaysia

I paid for delivery until to my house. Why i need to take it at your agent? I dont get any letter that you already come to my house for delivery.

Jan 05, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Drivers driving issue
    Malaysia

Today at kajang near the st john ambulance parking one of your company driver is driving the lorry like mental...didn't having a proper sense of driving...plz ask them to take care of their driving...if it happen next time definitely I will call to customer service with the lorry registration number...the time is between 3.50pm to 4.10pm..tq

Jan 06, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Bag
    Malaysia

Servis gdex kena ambil barang sendiri kat center dia. Kenapa tak hantar di rumah? Habis tu buat ape bayar servis kalau customer kena ambil barang sendiri. Bad servis.

•   Jan 22, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Customer Service no answering
    MELAKA
    Malaysia

Is that office of GDex doesn't have a worker? I tried to contact customer service for 10 minutes but still no one will answer. Why my things undelivered due to Hold for Reattempt Date?

• Vi
      Jan 22, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Broken item (keyboard) : claim
    24 lorong perusahaan 4, kimpal industri Park, Batu Caves

Date received : 16/1/19
    Parcel No : MY40080906515
    Contact no : [protected] ( Receiver)

Sender : Direct Retail & wholesale SDN BHD
    Contact no : [protected]

Masa buka parcel dalam keyboard box sudah rosak. Check tepi Keyboard sudah rosak.

I perlu claim balik products rosak issue.

• Cl
      Jan 22, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Your delivery service and attitude
    Malaysia

May i know whats the point of providing you guys our contact number? For fun?
    You dont even have the courtesy to ring the door bell or give us a call when you arrive? Then how the hell are we suppose to know that your staff has arrived? Damn bad service and attitude!

• Ng
      Feb 11, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Poor Service
    Dato Kramat Penang
    Malaysia

Gdex service getting worst nowaday. No matter receiving call service centre or person who sending parcel to customer. No passion, No manners, No smile, No friendly, No greeting. Please look into ur company standard SOP! Your company are doing service line.

• Ms
      Mar 06, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Carrier Service is Bad
    PERAK

My tracking number [GAM002953808]

My item posted on 26 Feb 2019, But still haven't received until now 1 March 2019!
    Why carrier service are so slow?!? You got your money, we pay for Fast delivery! Not like this slow.

• Xu
      Mar 16, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - claimed suitcase damaged
    Malaysia

hey i pay rm230 buy the suitcase from taobao.My suitcase is being transported by you violently. when i opened the packages just realized the suitcase is damaged.i want claim it .
    may i know how to claimed from you?
    Please reply me asap.

• Ba
      Apr 02, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Over due delivery
    GDex puchong
    Malaysia

Good morning Gdex. Pls help me ! My goods was long overdue for delivery since 23rd of March 2019 (Saturday) but am yet to receive. GAM003299233... my tracking number . Pls help see to it that my product is delivered to me today 25th March 2019... . Thank you even as I wait on your positive reaction.

• Az
      Apr 07, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - masalah penghantaran lambat dan pekerja yang kasar
    Malaysia

saya dijanjikan penghantaran selewat-lewatnya 2hari..tetapi penghantaran lambat menjadi 3hari..apabila dihantar barang ke runah.pekerja yang menghantar bercakap kasar dengan saya apabila mintak untuk menerima barangan yang di hantar. ini adalah contoh yang xbaik untuk perkhidmatan ini.

Apr 15, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - buy a smartphone
    Malaysia

Gdex employee now is a thief?? Lose the parcel that seller send to u in ur own branch... yeah i get refund... but only rm 500 from rm 1000... are u [censored]ing kidding me?? U should close ur company.. worst courier company ever... for other people want use delivery service from gdex.. better use poslaju.. because gdex is a big scammer.

• Kr
      Apr 15, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Barang rosak
    Barang Rosak
    Malaysia

Rakyat Malaysia patut boikot GDEX! Barang sampai kotak kemek sana sini. Sangat tidak puas hati. Ini kali terakhir saya guna GDEX!!! Bodoh punya service! Tak nampak ke tag fragile tu GDEX bangang oi??? Lepas ni guna company lain laaa..boikot GDEX bangang ni!!!

• La
      Apr 27, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Gdex lost our product

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to follow up for the above case / issue, as GDEX has lost our product / parcel.

Tracking No : Waybill no: MY30082397727 & MY30082397739

Looking forward to your reply urgently.

Account No: 2052220
    HC LAM
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ab
      Apr 30, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - late delivery
    Malaysia

the delivery very slow just for the local item and small...have to improve this thing or no more GDEX...i wait from 16/4/2019 untill now but my thing still in progressing...

Apr 30, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Servis
    Malaysia

Please upgrade service customer...
    Customer waiting nothing feedback from gdex.
    Morning already call in deliver but until no never call n follow up...
    Please upgrade

May 05, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - very slow sevices
    Malaysia

1) parcell lambat sampai ke destinasi, pos pada hari jumaat, pada hari selasa parcell tidak sampai lagi ke destinasi
    2) parcell sudah 5 hari berada di petaling jaya(in-transit) belum pun pos ke destinasi
    3) fee charge tidak berbaloi dengan masa yang terbuang untuk tunggu parcell sampai ke destinasi

• Pp
      May 18, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - lost package and no respond
    ayer keroh

lost package

May 18, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - complaint barang customer pecah
    Malaysia

barang yg di hantar ke sabah pecah...

No. Tracking:GMA003868084
    Customer Id: 7040210 (Home Improvement)

•   May 18, 2019

May 19, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Bad delivery man and delivery service
    Pontian,johor
    Malaysia

The delivery man throw my parcel through the gate into my house and never called me and noticed me. I saw my parcel when I back home, I felt that why the delivery man no pass the parcel on my hand and he just throw it into my house! Please settle this kind of problems, thank you so much.

• Mo
      May 21, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - I am complaining about delivery
    Kampung padang lati 01000 kangar perlis
    Malaysia

Admin, GDex Jejawi Perlis, Malaysia very poor about parcel delivery . I'm always have a prob about delivery with GDex Perlis. I'm always shooping from Lazada, my parcel always return back to saller cuz ur staff very lazy and take it easy about delivery my parcel. So damn...

• Wi
      Jun 01, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - services yang teruk
    Malaysia

masalah penghantaran yang terlalu lama. penghantaran yang lambat kerana tidak mencukupi kakitangan. tidak menjalankan penghantaran dengan masa yang tepat apabila parcel sudah sampai di cawangan.

• Ad
      Jun 06, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Poor courier service
    16 Lengkok Kikik 1, Taman Inderawasih, 13600 Perai, Penang.
    myco2.com.my

Packaging with CN MY30084433599 had sent out from out from office on 27th May 2019. Unfortunately until 30th May 2019 the receiver haven't received the packaging. GDex claim missing the consignment note so they cannot sent out the packing to receiver. GDex claim, now is a peak season... What a unreasonable reason!!!

• Po
      Jun 18, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Very slow delivery process
    Malaysia

My order placed by seller on 29/5/19 to GDEX with tracking no GAM [protected].
    Until now i dont receive it. Normally delivery process just 1-3 days. I want to use my order item on saturday. Really frustrating.
    Please do something.
    Tq.

• Wa
      Jun 25, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Goods Not up to date
    Kluang branch

• En
      Jun 25, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Undelivered parcel.
    Malaysia

MY40154829965 pick up by Gdex staff on June 12, 2019, but until now June 20, 2019 that very urgent parcel still at wrong place.
    Very bad service. Call cust service yesterday, but looks like NATO, no action, talk only.
    We are loosing our valued client because of very bad service from your staff. Negligence, delivered to the wrong place.

• Ye
      Jun 29, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Block people car

Block people around 5minit, aldy horn how many time ignore my horn
    Waste ppl time, no respond

• Lo
      Jun 29, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Undelievered due to sorry card
    Malaysia

My tracking number is MY40179661613, what is the problem? I didnt receive any call at all . Where is my stuff ? I checked track number today and saw this, give me a response asap.

Jul 07, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Delivery, Lazy Service, Rude
    Malaysia

I Got a call from the driver at 11:37 am, telling me to pickup my item by myself before lunchtime and they won't wait after 13:00 p.m, and they won't deliver it to the address by themselves instead saying "not my problem".

• Ke
      Jul 16, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - UNIQLO T shirt
    2 jalan cecawi 6/4a seksyen 6 47810 petaling jaya selangor
    Malaysia

Gdex Trace system update delivered. but i'm not receive yet !!! what's going on please do contact me [protected] tracking no: MY82031214491

• Si
      Jul 17, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Sorry card
    Malaysia

WHY?WHY?WHY? that parcel was important and why it show undelivered due to sorry card. Please explain as soon as posibble if you want to maintain your services.

• Ap
      Jul 20, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - my produk
    bear
    Malaysia

why my stuff almost two weeks is not up .. how your worker works .. do not let me viral on GDEX can not be any more trouble .. this is my tracking number GAC620253890 ... if you can not send your company just closed ..

Jul 27, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Delivery attempt failed
    Malaysia

Worst. Didn't try to call at least to ask customer or tell customer they have arrived. Suddenly update "delivery attempt failed". What's wrong with your delivery person? Not enough credit to call or what? Other courier can do better than yours. Please improve, or people will not look for your service anymore in future.