GDex / GD Express / shortage of goods received

1 KAJANG, Malaysia Review updated:

I would like to make a complaint that GDEX COMPANY have to seriously look into this and take the full responsible into your service provided.
1) I received a parcel from China Taubau CN CNMYG [protected] which i purchased 10/10/2018.
2) The parcel received was open and stick back with cellop tape, 1st i though it was custom necessary checking, is normal, it was happen every time when my parcel was received and i accepted the goods.
3) This time, the goods received was short very seriously - 15pcs in Green colour - 20 sided dies. This is first time short goods received from your company - GDEX.

Please advise, how your management look into this happening, please give me an explaination, reply me ASAP.

Cs
Oct 16, 2018

Comments

• Pr
      22nd of Oct, 2018

I had bought several items from Tao Bao and one of my item was missing while I tried to open the parcel. The parcel was opened and the shirt was stolen which left over the empty plastic bag.

GDex, please look into it seriously. And I am deeply disappointed on your service. Kindly revert to me as soon as possible.

• Li
      25th of Oct, 2018

@Prosafe Property Hi friend, i having same issues . Do you all know how to cancel GDEX services on Taobao ? is that possible that we select other courier services other than GDEX?