GDex / GD Express / service delivery

SUBANG JAYA, Malaysia

11:20 am
[protected]
Today i received call from your worker that deliver my product. i told your worker that i am at office, and not available to received the product first. So i ask your worker to leave the item at my guard condo because at my condo every tower got guard, but your worker dont want, so i ask him to delivered next time but your worker such a lazy person keep telling me that he cant come delivery next time .
Your worker as me to take myself at gdex branch bt as i know you all provide second delivery to customer. You lazy worker keep say dont want come next time. And said to me if he come next time and im not at home he also lazy to delivered many time. Your service is to deliver item to customer, if your service is like that better ask your worker to stop work and no need work as posman.

Last time this worker same person also ask me come to my condo lobby, and as me go take from him my item, and i just follow what he said and go collect at lobby . why GDEX not provide service door to door servive anymore or your worker is lazy person? Other service delivery like pos laju always curieer my item door to door service and why gdex worker so lazy and rude? keep telling customer to picku up at branch and dont want delivered second time?

Please be consent tht customer not all time at house wait your service to delievery to our house 24 hours . Customer also need go work not wait you all at house to come delivery item.

Please next time dont ask this kind of posmen to serve customer anymore.
send him to another branch or just fired because delivery service no need lazy person.

please contact me in person at [protected] as soon as possible or emil me at [protected]@gmail.com

GDEX POSMAN PHONE NO : [protected]