GDex / GD Express in Tun Hussein Onn β€” the attitude of people in charge and staff

I have a parcel that didn't received. I have a phone call from staff who send the parcel tell that my house don't have people can help to receive and sign so give me a sorry card. but while calling in the phone, I asked him to wait a while because I have to call my neighbour to help me and he close the phone call. and then I go to website to check and it showed it is a "problem" (undelivery) due and it have send back to office. and I go to office in tun hussein onn. of course we need to complain that the staff to know the reason why my parcel do not have send it correctly and again. but the staff don't have tell me well and they expound us when we are asking anything. there fire I think that your company must train your staffs and please change another ways to send parcel.
Ex: I always cannot received parcel in my free time and after send twice they are not send again and need us to go to office to take parcel ourself. please change another ways and let customer to set the time to receive thanks.

Nov 21, 2018