GD PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS / Unwarranted Charges

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a $5.95 Acai Berries bottle from an advertisment on the internet. I received it and then have received two other unordered pills bottles. I got my Visa Card statement and found three (3) charges, two of which I will not pay. The charges are $74.95 from GD Performance Products from Colorado; $29.95 from GD Performance Products fromArizona and $5.95 from GD Performance Products in Nevada. I don't know what scam you people are running, but I will report you to authorities and stop this abuse of trusting people.
Yours truly,
Ezio A Tamburrini

Comments

Me
  25th of Sep, 2008

The same thing happened to my account also. I did go to www.PureAcaiBerries.com to cancel my subscription and home delivery service. I also contacted them to credit my account because I didn't authorized them to charge my account in the first place. Hope this helps you.

An
  10th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happen to my account also. I'm trying to contact them but there is only a recording. They didn't even send me the product. I'm still waiting. I think this company is a joke. I'm going to write to Oprah and tell her about this thing that she supports.

Sa
  27th of Oct, 2008

When i went back to see if in the terms it did show how to cancel and how to get a refund. Well i looked like a fool because it did.

Mi
  22nd of Nov, 2008

This whole thing is a scam. The term and conditions are written is such a way that no one is going to read through them. Shame on me for trusting this company and shame on this company for stealing money from innocent people! This will be reported to the Better Business Bureau.