GCR Tyres & Service / Roland Williams / The check was fraudulent. Company is as well, very deceitful.

1 La Vergne, Tennessee, United States

On or about May 5, 2017 I agreed to a price of $520.00 for four rims and tires, to be paid VIA bank check. I informed "RW" the so called purchaser he could pick up the items after the check cleared. On the 9th of May I received a reg. check in the amt. of $1520.00? Also on the check were 3 different addresses and sent from a fourth in Dayton, Ohio. Anyway, after taking what was obviously a bad check to my bank they confirmed my suspicions. After telling him his crap was bogus he continued and remained firm that there had been a mistake and to please try again. I informed him the check along with all attached info was sent to the fraud department, at that point he gave up and stopped conversing. I blocked this user as well as reported him. I am grateful for the letgo team, your ethics as well as support. I would like to help educate other letgo users with fraud prevention. Because of my knowledge I wasn't scammed but it does happen. Thank you for this service!

• Updated by nottome, May 10, 2017

RW is scamming via "Letgo"

May 10, 2017