gclub.in / Unsubscribe

1 India Review updated:

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from [protected] as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.20. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

My cell no. is [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Kumaran

Ku

More gclub.in Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      4th of Jun, 2010

iam going to give this complaint in customer court bcz iam feduff with this service

• Vp
      14th of Jun, 2010

Dear Customer Care::

I am daily getting a message from 54321.
    "You have been renewed for Ringtones Pack subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs. 10/-. enjoy games club! "
    I want to unsubscribe this service. Pl unsubscribe this as early as possible.If U do not unsubscribe in a day. I will stop airtel service and go with other service provider.
    My cell no. is 9981923042

VPTiwari

28th of Jun, 2010

I am getting a message from 54321 as

"you have been renewed for video_mod subscription service from Airtel you have been charged Rs-5 Enjoy Games club. http://gclub.in

Enjoy http://gclub.in"

my cell no- 9849410635

if you will not do in a day i will stop airtel service and go with other service provider.

• As
      2nd of Jul, 2010

My cell no. is 9600727767
    i have not subscribe this servies

• Ya
      4th of Jul, 2010

dear sir plesedeactitvate the gclub service from my mobileno09816564806 and for deactivation of service please give me the back this is the third massage from my side

• Mo
      18th of Aug, 2010

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from Airtel(Al) as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.5. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

my cell no- 9633780200

• Ai
      23rd of Sep, 2010

dear customer care i want to be unsubscribe this service.pless take needfully step.my no is 8967897123

• La
      13th of Dec, 2010

I want to unsubscribe gamesclub service.My cell number is 8600800605.Please do this as quickly as possible.

• La
      13th of Dec, 2010

I want to unsubscribe Gameclub service.My cell number is 8600800605

• Ha
      3rd of Mar, 2011

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from AD54321 My cell no. is 9960386955 I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this as quickly as possible.

• Vi
      10th of Mar, 2011

plz deactivate gclub from my no. 9686413077 its my last request to airtel customer care otherwise i wil go for vodafone..

12th of Mar, 2011

i have a message in every morning. you have been renewed for [protected]@5 subscription service from airtel. you have been charged Rs5.get latestgames at http//gclub.in/ea

sir I WANT UNSUBSCRIVE THIS SERVICE please do this as
    quickly as possible.

jagdish jumar batham
    9871928974

• Ri
      16th of Mar, 2011

I am getting a message from AD-54321 as

"You havebeen renewed to for subwapkndft subscription service from airtel.you have been charged rs. 5.get latest games at http://gclub.in"...
    i'm getting this msg everyday from last one month.so,

My cell no. is 9535102479

26th of May, 2011

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a sms daily three or four times that you have been renewed for Games Mania Subscription. You have been charged Rs. 5 for this. My No. is 9818490790. Please unsubscribe this service immediately.

• Cb
      24th of Jun, 2011

My cell no:9704937595.i want to unsubscribe this service.please do the fast.

• Mu
      15th of Jul, 2011

WHO THE [censored] IS TAKING CARE OF ALL THESE ISSUES..!!!

I AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM, I FAUGHT AT THE AIRTEL OFFICE AND TOOK A TOTAL CREDIT OF TOTAL 144 + 50...

AND TONIGHT AGAIN I AM BEING CHARGED Rs:99. FOR SOME GAME SERVICE.

ANY ONE HERE FROM HYDERABAD AND IS READY TO TAKE THIS COMPLAINT TO MEDIA LEVEL ??? PLASE CALL OR MESSAGE ME 9701515097

• He
      12th of Aug, 2011

Dear Customer Care, I am getting a massage from AD-54321 as Thanks for using AirtelGYAN subscription service from Airtel You have been charged Rs 5 Latest games http://gclub.in browsing @10p/10kb. I want to unsubscribe this service. Please do this as quickly as possible. My mobile no. is 9612273852.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Romio

13th of Aug, 2011

I need deactivation. I cant manage my balance.its game mania subscription that boils up my mind. My no. Is 9862840504, When i cheked balance its always nil. So kindly deactivate this.