GCF4ALL.com/ CEC Solutions / unauthorized debit of account

Like a sucker, I heard about this deal to get a computer, and called the number. I spoke with a man named Patrick. In the conversation, I was told about the $99 starting fee. He assured me that nothing would be debited from my account untill I signed and returned the contract agreement. Four times during this conversation I asked, "So, nothing will be taken from my account without my authorization and signature?" Patrick assured me that this COULD NOT HAPPEN. Well, guess what? I had decided not to do this deal as I felt very uneasy about it all. So I did not worry about it at all, especially since I didn't even receive the paperwork to sign and return. Now I have to pay $29 to stop anything else from being drawn from my account from this company. Shame on GCF4all.com and CEC Solutions. I am and single mother who struggles every day just to provide what little my kids do have. Shame on me for falling for something too good to be true. BEWARE OF SCAMS SUCH AS THIS.

Comments

• Cu
      2nd of Jun, 2009

this company need to be investgated by the FBI, US, MARSHARE THE POLICE, AND ALL OTHERS.I ALSO BEEN TAKING BY THEM TOO.

• Ne
      6th of Nov, 2009

Unfortunetly I made the mistake of going to work in one of the call centers, I was told to I had to make sales or find another job. I felt bad for the disabled people who where on fixed incomes, or single parents, I also had to put up with abusive people with bad attitudes, and being call bad names, and to top it of I was only making $6.00 commition on every over priced computer I sold, I wasn't even making minimum wage. And I wasn't the only one to feel that way they are alwas looking for help. needless to say I got out of that line of work, I'm hoping to find smeting honest I can do from home.

No Name

10th of Nov, 2010

I PAID $500 ON A COMPUTER THAT I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED. I HAVE CALLED THE NUMBERS TO GET THE COMPUTER OR MY MONEY BACK AND NOW I CAN NOT REACH ANYONE. ITS ALL A RECORDING. I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS MY NUMBER IS 706-590-1892. MY NAME IS JOHN STACEY.

10th of Oct, 2011

Mi nobre es Martha; Yo pague mas de $700.00 sacados de mi cuenta, de cheque conserbo comprobantes y nunca recibi mi computadora; al ver que no respondias a mis llamadas me vi obligada a cancelar la cuenta de Banco; hasta ahora espero que me mandel articulo ; o que me devuelbanme mi cash. Tengo nueros de mi cuenta ; llamarme al No (318) 9492116 My mail. es mtgutierrez312@yahoo.com, espero respuestas favorables por favor.

10th of Oct, 2011

Necesito me mande mi computadora; o me devuelban mi many; tengo como comprobar que sacaron my many de mi cuenta graciaas no contestan a las llamadas tampoco se donde llamar.