GCF- / NOT RECIEVING MERCHANDISE

1 COLO.ANTON, United States Review updated:
Phone: 970-630-4815

THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PUT TRUST INTO THIS COMPANY...AS THE SAME AS ALL OF YOU I AM A VICTIM YES THIS IS WRONG.
I THOUGHT I WAS PURCHASING A COMPUTER FOR MY DAUGHTER ON 12/00/07 ..NOW FROM HERE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS...IT IS 8/2/08 AND RECIEVED NOTHING NO SUPRISE ..YOU NEED NOT FOLLOW THIS PROGRAM IF YOU CAN STOP THESE PAYMENTS YOUR BETTER OFF ..EVEN CHANGING YOU BANK ACCT..I MADE 14 PAYMENTS WITH NO REASON FOR EXCUSES BUT NONE THE LESS WAS TOLD THEY DIDNT RECIEVE MY PACKET ..I SENT IT SO I KNOW THATS ###...I STILL CANNOT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE ...THERE SEEMS TO BE A REASON FOR THEM TELLING YOU THAT YOU WOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY LITTAGATIONS AGAINST THEM .WELL ### THEM THEY ALSO SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SEND ME MY COMPUTER AFTER MAKING SAID PAYMENTS AND BEING APPROVED...I NEED HELP AS MUCH AS YOU DO BUT WHERE TO START...

JUSTIN ////DENVER, COLORADO

Ju

Comments

• Er
      8th of Jan, 2009

Hello there Justin. I had started with GCF in Late May. I already paid my shipping. I already made 18 payments of $60 and I still havent recieved my computer. It does honestly smell like a scam. I feel like a victim as well. First it was the "layaway payments". Then it was "verifying the shipping information"... then it was "verifying information to qualify you"... then it was 5 weeks for us to check on the computer and get it ready to sent... then it was a date to call and get my delivery date... then when i called for a delivery date it was almost a month and 1/2 ahead... Okay so I waited-atleast I got everything done and had 10 payments already made right? Well I called on November 16th my "delivery date" and I was told they were held back due tothe Hurricane. How can I argue with that right? Delay me a week or two? Pfft, not even close. December 28th I was told to call... and get my delivery date... So I call on the 28th... then im told because of the Holiday season and everything being held back the audit team had to hold all shipments from being delivered... So I had to call on the 5th of January to get my Delivery date now since they were going to be off New Years and the weekend that followed. I call on the 5th and im told my e-mail was typed wrong and thus they couldnt verify the delivery date so now I have to call on January 16th for a deliver date. I asked them to cancel and just give me my money back. They basically disabled my account online and I just feel like ive been scammed.

• Er
      8th of Jan, 2009

azul_10_blue_100@msn.com

ANy of you want to get in contact with me e-mail me at the above address. We need to so something about this!!!