G.C. Services LTD / They are scammers trying to get your info

I had a call today from GC Services stating that they were called on behalf of Capitol One. They asked for my information stating that the reason for the call was because I was late paying or over the limit on my account! That’s nothing but a crock of [censored]!!! I do not owe anything to Capitol One!!! My balance has never been paid late nor over the limit and I have a $0 balance on my account! I called Capitol One and Reported them with the number of [protected] and Capitol One tried to call them while I was one the line and they wouldn't answer. I called them back on my own and they answered. Needless to say I let them have it. They are trying to get peoples information by saying that my bill was over the limit or late. Thank God I knew better, fully knowing that I owe nothing to Capitol One. Please do not be fooled into giving these [censored] your information. I will be turning them in to local law enforcement and any other source I can come up with!!! Dirty Bas%tards better not call me again!

Va

Comments

• So
      18th of Feb, 2008
    G.C. Services LTD - Paid in full!
    G.C. Services LTD
    New York

Made an agreement with a G.E.Services collection agency. I paid the bill in full and have the proof that the check was cashed by my bank in april, 2007. Since then 2 other agencies have tried to collect the same debt stating that it has not been paid at all. I've sent the proof to both collection agencies w/no results whatsoever. It does not end.