GC Services Limited Partnership / Wont accept my payment agreement

GC Services Limited Partnership. They call several times a day. When I did make arrangements, with them and could not stick to them. I called to ask if i could make a lower payment and was told no. that they would cancel future payment arrangements and sue me. That was Mr Watts and today is April 12 2008. I told him I would just call back and speak to his manager, Mr Watts turned out to be the manager and told me He is going to sue me and "DO NOT CALL BACK" SO i AM HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

Va

Comments

• St
      21st of Aug, 2008

I ALSO HAVE OLD TRAFFIC TICKETS AND OTHER UN MENTIONABLES THAT WERE SENT TO GC SERVICES IN SACRAMENTO CA. I SEND THEM $30.00 A MONTH BECAUSE SACRAMENTO SUPERIOR COURT IS GARNISHING MY WAGES ALREADY FOR THE ''CRIMINAL PART OF MY CASE'' ($4, 000.00 OF THAT IS FOR A COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY) ANYWAYS, I DON'T GIVE ANYONE MY PHONE # AND IF THEY DID GET IT I WOULDNT ANSWER IT BECAUSE I PAY MY BILL NOT THEM AND I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE GET STUPID WITH ME OVER THE PHONE.MY GUESS IS THAT PEOPLE GET THESE IDIOTS ON THE PHONE THAT ACT LIKE YOU OWE THEM MONEY!IM LUCKY I TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME AS LONG AS I SEND SOMETHING ITS ALL GOOD. GOOD LUCK.

• Pa
      26th of Aug, 2008

It's not customer service, it's debt collection. The company that sent your unpaid bill or loan to their agency has set standards that the company has to follow or will get in trouble. You have to go with what they want or suffer. If you really want to pay it back, you have to do so diligently. Future advice: don't fall behind on your bills or take out money you can't pay back, especially if your health is questionable.

• Se
      22nd of Jun, 2009

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HARASSED BY THIS COMPANY. WRITE THEM YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES AND BUSINESS PRACTICES

Contact Information
    Address: 6330 Gulfton St.
    Houston, TX 77081-1108