GC Services Limited Partnership / Harassment!

I have received over 12 call a day from GC Services. I did have an outstanding bill that need to be paid. GC Services and I made payment arrangements, it has been taken care of and they continue to harass me on a daily basis. I cannot get the phone calls to stop!!! It is driving me crazy. I cannot believe they can get a way with such bad business practice.

Lo

Comments

Ce
  18th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Couldn't agree more. They slander and talk rude like you have done something so horrible to be in collections. Even if you state you can only pay a certain dollar amount a month its not good enough. They want you to pay hidious amounts out of pocket every month. Its costly enough to raise a family. They should except whatever payment a mm offers. They should try and work with you so you can pay this debt off. I have had it with them. It makes me never wanna pay them.

Ma
  6th of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

The employees of GC SERVICES are so full of ###! Let me tell you something. Those ### at the call center keep calling my house for someone who doesn't even live here! Despite the fact that every damn day I tell that spineless ### who keeps calling that no one by that name lives here the calls persist day in and day out. They went so far as to call my neighbors house and ask them to bring a note for the guy who used to live at this address and ask him to call them at there 866-884-0184 number. What a bunch of ###. I called GC SERVICES back to get their address to write them and request that they stop calling me, and my neighbors and they refused to give it to me. I called again to ask for a supervisor they refused to connect me or to transfer me to anyone. Loosers! My next phone call is the to Fair Credit Collection Protection Agency and the BBB. Get a life loosers and check your facts first, before you call and bother people that don't even OWE you money! You pieces of ###! Thats right this is Maria in Bedford Ohio, again, you dirtbags!!! And NO Daniel is not at this address or phone #, and has not lived here since 2004... Jerks, you got that now??? STUPID Quit calling my house.

Se
  22nd of Jun, 2009

Contact Information
Address: 6330 Gulfton St.
Houston, TX 77081-1108

• President: Frank A. Taylor
• SVP Operations: Mark A. Schordock

Pu
  29th of Jun, 2009

Yes this whatever service is full of ###. Especially this ROPER SSSHItty dude, I would not recommend anyone to name their children after this ### guy, my opinion. What a service they have. All demanding what i should do with my money, WOW! everyone is going through a rough stage right now and is poop brain dude ask how hard? If he's EVEN MARRIED, I feel soooo sorry for her that she have to deal with his face everyday of her life...

I agree with you Celeste, its hard to raise a family while trying to keep up with the bills... their main focus is the green cash and whats going into their pockets, they don't think about the life of the misfortunates which they are getting money from... How low are they?

Th
  10th of Feb, 2011

This is a scam. My son owes on his student loan, but is still in school. All of the sudden he gets a letter from this company saying that he owes the money now.That he was suppose to be paying the interest the last 4 years, and since he didn't the whole 18000 was due. They said they would accept a settlement of 10000. We were scrambling trying to find 10000. My son finally decided to go to the school financial aid office to see if they could help him come up with the money. When he showed them the threatening letter, they called Sallie Mae. Sallie Mae does not use this company!!! Sallie Mae uses a company called GCM services! Scary part is these people now have all of our information and my mother in law that co signed for it. What a mess!!! Do not pay this company, and call the original owner of the bill and turn these suckers in!!! I fully intend on going after them.