GC Services / take the offensive!

These idiots are the worst of the terrible. Everything Ive read is true. One of the posts suggests attacking the CEO.A fantastic idea, although I would like to see detailed instructions how to go about it.
Until then, here are some suggestions.
Everytime they call, blow a police style whistle into the phone, then ask them whats wrong with their phone. Repeat whenever they call.
Dealing with the robot calls is more difficult, but ive heard if you record the tones prior to the "This line is disconnected" message on your answering machine, the robot automatically hangs up.
Im assuming these idiots are using false names, definetaly the lower tier clowns are, but i suspect the so called "supervisors" have to use their real names. I searched the name of one of these ###...got her home street address from court records. I am trying to get that phone number and verify its really her.
If it is, I will call her home number everytime they call me.
Until then, she foolishly left her business number and extension on my answering machine, which I will now post:
Tanya Hudson [protected] Ext 5456.
Calling that number and typing closely related extension numbers sends you to the answering machines of other scoundrels, and you can learn their names that way, search online, and maybe get their home numbers.
I would be careful doing this, as you want to verify the home numbers are really the ### you want to contact at home. Make sure, otherwise you will be harrasing innocent people, just like they do.
As I learn more about this nest of rats, I will be adding more names and extension numbers...have fun with them!
Blow a whistle, speak in a foriegn language, give them false information, etc. Dont threaten them in any way illegal.
I would like to see every answering machine full of whistles and screeches, every morning when they come to work.
Dont forget, once you have their home address, you can get their neighbors addresses and phone numbers and call them too!.Just like they do!
Remember, information is power with these bullies...post information you get from them, post the ceos address and number, do exactly what they do.
Good hunting!

Pa

Comments

• Vi
      20th of Oct, 2009

I couldn't agree with you more, I just got a phone call today from a Ms. Roberta who told me to get a better paying job so I can pay my debt!!! I thought "the nerve of her!!" Then the supervisor got on the phone and told me to enjoy myself when he garnishes my wages!!...and then hung up on me!!! Where do these people get their customer service skills?? Isn't it illegal to do this???