Gazelle / Gazelle check bounced and I had to pay a $12 bank charge fee
I sent my phone into Gazelle and received a check for $80.00. A week later my bank notifies me that the check bounced (insufficient funds) and I was charged a $12.00 bank charge fee. Gazelle has yet to contact me regarding this issue. They should know that they did not fund the check and that a customer was shafted. I recently email customer support - when I tried to call never got through.
More Gazelle Complaints & Reviews
- Gazelle.com - Don't send anything to this company 
- Gazelle.com - Fraud
- Gazelle.com - This site is a big liar and BS 
- Gazelle.com - These people promised me a price and then when I delivered as promised, they lowered the price 
- Gazelle.com - Bait and low
- Gazelle - denied payment for good condition imac
- Gazelle - Useless customer service
- Gazelle - waste of time
- Gazelle - Scammers!!
- Gazelle.com - Don't send them anything!