gayfuckbookdating.com / Unauthorized charges

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I signed up for a "free" membership to this site the other night. I'm still kicking myself for it, but I gave my credit card number for "age verification." Everything on the site said that there would be no charge ever. That it was totally free. Now I have over $150 worth of charges on my account from three different companies (muhpop.com, cnasio, mdvcharge.com! I've tried calling, but I can't even seem to get through. I've talked to my bank, and since I gave them the number, I can't really dispute the items as fraud. I'm going to keep trying to call them but I just don't know what to do! Anyone have any advice for me? Other than to not be so stupid in the future of course.

Comments

8th of Apr, 2010

Cancel the card now!

• Tu
      8th of Apr, 2010

Just as a followup to my earlier post. I called my bank, got phone numbers for each of the companies.. I was able to get all but two one dollar and change charges reversed! Really glad since there were a couple more charges showing up today. They do ask for the card number that was charged, but these companies were all just billing companies. Seem to be legit, and other than having to hold for a couple hours combined, it all went rather easily.