Gavin-Electronic Inc. / home-based job scandal

Philippines Review updated:
Gavin-Electronic Inc.
I almost experienced same all the complaints. The difference is i ask ed them if they can credit the said deposits amounting 70 Euro and my request granted by replaying me a confirmation. Until now, no data machine came into my home address since the promised date of start will be on March 12, 2009.

A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
this company also contacted me...until now i still didnt received the package they sent..good i didnt make any 70euro deposit because i asked them to deduct the said amount instead on my first salary and they even agreed to it.
A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
me too until now didnt receive any material from them its a good thing i didnt give my orginal scanned documents as well as my signature.. they also agreed to deduct the 70 euro on my first salary.. this morning i tried to email them but their email address has an error.. funny thing you can't even access their website now.. its a real scam!!!

something fishy
N  31st of Mar, 2009 by
me also was a victim to this scam, unfortunately i deposit 70 euro.. until now i did'nt receive any data control panel.
A  26th of Jun, 2009 by
It seems that Gavin Electronics Inc is now Garvan Electronics Inc. I said to get the 70 euro from my first salary. Now I'm waiting for a response. Watch out!!!