Gavin-Electronic Inc. / home-based job scandal

1 Philippines Review updated:

I almost experienced same all the complaints. The difference is i ask ed them if they can credit the said deposits amounting 70 Euro and my request granted by replaying me a confirmation. Until now, no data machine came into my home address since the promised date of start will be on March 12, 2009.

Comments

• Ci
      10th of Mar, 2009

this company also contacted me...until now i still didnt received the package they sent..good i didnt make any 70euro deposit because i asked them to deduct the said amount instead on my first salary and they even agreed to it.

• So
      10th of Mar, 2009

me too until now didnt receive any material from them its a good thing i didnt give my orginal scanned documents as well as my signature.. they also agreed to deduct the 70 euro on my first salary.. this morning i tried to email them but their email address has an error.. funny thing you can't even access their website now.. its a real scam!!!

by
    something fishy

• Le
      31st of Mar, 2009

me also was a victim to this scam, unfortunately i deposit 70 euro.. until now i did'nt receive any data control panel.

• Va
      26th of Jun, 2009

It seems that Gavin Electronics Inc is now Garvan Electronics Inc. I said to get the 70 euro from my first salary. Now I'm waiting for a response. Watch out!!!