Gatterbill.com / Unauthorized billing

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

This company (Gatterbill.com) is a billing company for hundreds of websites. When contacted through the help of my credit card company, they did advise that the use of a credit card or bank account information for "age verification" is a common scam by many websites. They agreed to reverse the charges and cancel the subsciption to the "supposedly free" website. These websites are usually Adult entertainment websites and my case the name of the website was "Tube4Free. I hope this information is of help to anyone else that encounters the same problem.

Comments

• Ga
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - fruadulent charges on my credit card
    2208 Louisiana Drive
    New Iberia
    Louisiana
    Phone: 337-369-7999

I have been charged $49.47 twice by gatterbill.com and do not know for what. I'm being ripped off and want my money back and these crooks to go to jail.

• Me
      25th of Nov, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - Fraudulent Charges
    Fort Riley
    Kansas

My husband is in Iraq currently, and his debit card is locked in my safe. Somehow, there was a charge for 40.17 on my debit card which put me in the negatives, so I also got charged an extra twenty dollars. Now, because I'm not my husband, even though I have power of attorney over all of his accounts, they won't cancel/give me a refund without him calling. How's he supposed to call from a war zone? Merry Friggin' Christmas! Hope you love being screwed! I'm all for joining in a class action suit against this company if anyone else wants to.

• Go
    Bristol
    England, Gloucestershire
    Phone: 01454 314949
    Gatterbill.com

Unathorised deduction from my Credit Card account on 11th Nov 2008 of $49.47.
    Require refund of money.

30th of Nov, 2008

I have been charged $49.47 by gatterbill.com and do not know for what. I'm being ripped off and want my money back.

30th of Nov, 2008

1st of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - charged my bank account
    10 Marl Croft
    Preston
    England, Lancashire
    Phone: 07914667426

I have received my bank statement and have been charged £33.76 and an overseas charge of 1.00 which I do not know why. I have never authorised this payment to be made and would like these charges back

• Bc
      1st of Dec, 2008

I was charged 49.47 for no reason want this money back

• Om
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - fraud
    lesbiantube4free.com

i was charged 49.47 on 12/2/08 and i did not authorize this charge, other companies have refunded me the money when something like this happened, why was i charge if i did not charge anything to the card and it was only a authorization $0.00 charge

• Li
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - unauthorized credit card charges
    asphalt electrical repair inc
    po box 577
    Polk City
    Florida
    Phone: 8639841591

this is absurd unethical and definatly illegal! i at no time authorized gatterbill.com to charge my company credit card and infact have no clue who the hell they even are? have reported this to the better buisness bureau and am forwarding my complaint along with others to the local law enforcement here as well as the state beaureau of tobacco and firearms for investigation! I will not pay nor do i suggest any others pay and follow my proceedures, let your credit card providers know as well as your banking institutions people! this Legal Rape? I WILL NOT BE A VICTIM! PERIOD!
    Lisa R Smith

• Wi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I recently noticed a line itew on my credit card statement for Gatterball.com. I haven't the foggiest idea in the world as to who this business is, I do know that I have not engaged in any trnasactions with them so will call Citibank and asked that it be removed, some companies have no ethics or scruples, it is the world we live in and internet just exacerbates the problem.

3rd of Dec, 2008

12/03/08

Just checked my banking online and noticed a charge for $49.97 for a company I've never heard of(gatterbill.com). I've never authorized this and I'm pretty bummed out abou the whole deal... I tried going to this website only to find an error message...

• Gr
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - unauthorized deduction from my account
    wegtube.com

gatterbill.com and wegtube .com have made an unauthorized deduction from my bank account of $49.27. i would like my money back.

• Cb
      4th of Dec, 2008

This was suppossed to be a FREE site with NO charges and suddenly there are without warning on screen!

• Kr
      4th of Dec, 2008

My husband is also deployed in the desert and luckily i am on his same account and am able to try and fix it but now i am starting to wonder if this is something that is being targeted toward deployed soldiers due to the fact that they can not dispute this charges until they return home.

• St
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - unlawful withdralw from account
    108,ennerdale, tanhouse, wn86al
    Skelmersdale
    England, Lancashire
    Phone: 0169550008

i have complained before, and yet they take money out of my account, without my consent, will be informing the fraud section of the police, when i get back to the uk

• Se
      5th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - two charges of 49.97
    Self
    25 lane st.
    Lowell
    Phone: 978-361-6499
    gatterbill.com

I have been charged twice on my account from this gatterbill, I was on a website and again asked information for identification only for over 18. I received a call about fradulent charges from my bank. I told them i did not authorize any payment to them. The next day I was charged twice.

7th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - unauthorized transaction from checking
    West Virginia

Found unauthorized transaction from my checking in the amount of $49.47. I dont know anything about this gatterbill.com

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - unauthorized charges
    Missouri

called the number provider by my banking company and that got me no where--website can not get to--i have several unauthorized charges ranging from 49.47 and 2 for 5.00 apeice --i did not authorixed these charges and i am demanding that my money be put back into my account asap

12th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - What do I do?
    Gatterbill.com
    United Kingdom

What is this? I've been charged £33.03 and £26.81 by this thing. What is this company, what do they do and why are they taking my money? Can anyone help me out?
    Cheers.

• Da
      15th of Dec, 2008
    Gatterbill.com - credit card fraud
    Dana Holmes
    Colorado

This Gatterbill.com charged my credit card twice on same day one for 45.29 and one for 49.87 .I went to the bank and they give me a worthless phone number and the gatterbill.com address..I get no response from them and my bank says they cant do anything.until I resolve the issue plus 3 bad check charges.is there anywhere I can get help? I never authroized anything.Thanks