gatterbill.com / freedomtube.com / B/S debit card charges

1 KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-205-2664

"Same B/S charges to my account." 49.47 and this is the second month in a row. I missed it last month... Called Jettus.com who handles the account of gatterbill.com and the deceptive trash site known as FreedomTube! i was told, without any arguement, my account will be credited 98.94 and got a confirmation number with a 5-7 day promise the funds are being credited. the # for this company that sounded so helpful was [protected].

Comments

Ma
  26th of Nov, 2008

spoke to june... first charge oct 5th second charge nov 26.. conf. #37991528 2 charges total refund 98.94

Al
  29th of Nov, 2008

The are a complete scam!!! Freedomtube claims to be a free site. They asked me for my card info for age verification purposes. I should have known something was wrong when they asked for the cw2 #. I still put my numbers in anyway becaus it says in large text YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED!!! LIE!!! I was immediately billed $49.47. I called and asked to have my money put into my account ASAP. It should take 5-7 business days wich is complete BS. I logged on to the site, read the fine print and checked my account. I was only a member of the supposedly free site for 27 minutes. As soon as I saw the charge I canceled it all. I should have my money back NOW.

Pi
  8th of Dec, 2008

i agree these mother###ers should be shut down and in prison for life.