Gatter Bill / Charged without permission

United States Review updated:

I was charged without permission for 49.47 on 12/1/08 i never authorized such thing. Them and two other companies did this to me. I have one refunding me but could not get in touch with this one.

Kyle brunelle

Comments

Le
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Who is this company??? HOw do they get away with this?
Ca
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I have had 2 charges of 49.47 to my accounts. The problem with their charges is that if takes at least 3 days or longer of pending before the transaction is complete. Until the transaction has been completed banks can't do anything for you. What is this company??
Ke
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I have had acharge of 49.47 to my accounts. What is this company? The phone number on the transaction does not answer and after so many rings it hangs up on me. I did not authorize any payment and have no idea what I am paying for.
Cm
  4th of Dec, 2008
my son was also charged the exact same???
cannot contact the co. also charged an international fee
we will have to cancel all accounts... this is unfair
Sa
  5th of Dec, 2008
SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM 1-866-812-8679 THIS # IS TO SECURE GATEWAY ACCESS!!!

THIS MORNING I HAD A CHARGE ON OUR CHECKING ACCT AND IT WAS FOR 49.47 AND IT SAID IT WAS FROM GATTER BILL!!! WE HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT HAD CAME FROM EXCEPT WE WERE THE NIGHT BEFORE SURFING THE WEB BUT NEVER PUT IN OUR DC #! WELL I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING ORDER CONF. BUT DIDNT SAY WHAT FOR! IT HAD A WEB SITE LINKED TO THE EMAIL AND IT WAS THIS # ABOVE WITH THIS COMPANY! I CALLED THEM AND GAVE MY INFO TO THEM TO LOOK ME UP AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD REVERSE THE CHARGE AND WOULD BE CREDITED IN 5-7 DAYS
Ro
  9th of Dec, 2008
We had this same exact charges how up on our bank account and we did no surfing of any kind. We called the number 1-866-812-8679 and spoke to customer service and had them cancel the charges and block our card info but we are still at a lost as to how someone got our information and used it on an adult site. We do not visit those types of sites and this is something that we are going to do what ever we can to prevent from happening again. I mean come on, its Christmas time and that money was for our kids. On one site it said that it was where some one sold our info that was used in a store to make a purchase. On of the stores that was listed was Lowe's, so be careful and watch you statements. We check ours daily so that we know what we have and what we are working with. Thanks to Sarah in TX for her info cause we didn't know what we were going to do till we found this site and that number cause the bank didn't want to work with us.
Ky
  11th of Dec, 2008
was charged 49.97 to bill and want it back. never authorized these charges.
He
  5th of Jan, 2009
I also called the 1-866-812-8679 because I had an unknown charge of 49.47. The charge appears to be very familiar because the phone representative quoted the charge when I said I had an unknown charge. The phone representative said the charge would be reversed in 5-7 days and supplied me with a confirmation number. I am glad I found this site and I also thank Sarah for posting the number.
Ka
  31st of Jan, 2009
I also had this charge on my credit card statement. My husband never checks the statements and I just happened to see this month's and didn't understand what this was for. First thing I did was contact the credit card company and they contacted the phone number on my statement. It turns out that this charge is an adult site. Here is another number to possibly contact in reference to this - 888-294-3151. When we contacted the company, they cancelled the account.
Sa
  13th of Feb, 2009
If they didnt reinburse u for the charges, then they should and you should call and demand them to be credited back because i am so sick and tierd of so many companys and unknown companys and fraud hackers trying to charge these kind of things and takes money from our familys when we can spend on so many other things! i would recomend anyone who is wanting to get there money back, if you can get ahold of these places and demand the reversal credt back bc thats there money there stealing and im sick of it! if any one understands what im talking about and happened to u, please comment bc im gonna start watching this stuff more closely and loging on more freqtly to comment back! i just wanted to know if there was other people this is happening 2!
Pa
  26th of Feb, 2009

Gatter Bill - fraud
gatter bill

same thing to me. charged me $49.47 twice in one day!
is there any way of contacting these crooks?