Gatewaysignlinkpt.net / never recieved section 8 on line packet

1 2412 foothill calistoga ca #183Calistoga, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707 536 6743

Paid $10. for section 8 information packet as I have PTSD and need the financial help in renting an apt.

If you can help, please let me know.

Barbra Hana Austin

Bo

Comments

• Am
      23rd of Jun, 2009

i ordered the section 8 packet and i have not recived it yet my name is amanda pace and my email address is amandapalmer4life@gmail.com
    please contact me i really would like to get started trying to use it we are loosing our place and dont have very much help we to financial help. thank you for your time.

• Yv
      14th of Nov, 2009

I Yvonne Robinson ordered the section 8 packet online and have not received it yet and in my email have proof of the receipt that shows it removed the 10.oo dollors from my account and as you need to know I do not have money to throw away and was not able access the application to even start not complete the process for this program. I would still like to receive this information and complete the process> I was sent a user name and password could not get back into the application process.Please contact me by phone as soon as possible 817-538-5838

• Ve
      14th of Feb, 2010

Folks, don't waste your time, this section 8 is a big farce. It is not the government you are dealing with, it is a private company interested in your $12 only. Go on their site and look at the first page. 164 applicants at $12 apiece adds up to $1, 968 with 10 people getting approved only. I am presently investigating them with the Attorney Generals office in Washington. 2 and 2 do not make 4 here. My email is vegasphil@usa.com if interested in getting in on this.

• Fa
      15th of Feb, 2010

This is so ridiculous. This is a scam that wil cause a big lawsuit! My email is moniw2004@yahoo.com! Feel free to contact me with any information that you gather about the scam. Do u all have any idea what ive been through just to put 12 dollars on a debit card? I am a single mom so go figure!

• Te
      22nd of Oct, 2011

You should be ashamed of yourselves! Here I trusted you and was trying to get out of an abbusive relationship and I am disabled, you took my money and did not deliver. So now I find myself HOMELESS ! What kind of people are you??? Teresa Turner
    308 Stoker rd
    Dallas Ga.30132
    I WANT MY 12.OO Back you can mail it to my sisters address: Hang your head in shame and may God have Mercy on your soul...That is if yo have one! Praying on poor people