Gatewaysignlinkpt.net / didn't receive online order

United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 1-800-716-1970
On October 3, 2008 I ordered the Baby Einstein 26 DVD Gift Set from ClubMembersDirect.com. I was charged $54.95 plus $6.95 for shipping. The order form didn't specify what form of shipping; it just said (Other). It is October 21, 2008 and I have not received the order. I called the 800 number on the website [protected] and was greeted with voice mail referring me back to the website: service@clubmembersdirect.com. After numberous calls at all hours of the day and evening to get information from a human and three emails to the website for service which no one has answered I'm feeling scammed.

On the day that I placed the order I received two emails one from the Club Members Direct website confirming my order and one from DIGITAL LIQUIDATIONS with the same reference order number. I have no way of contacting DIGITAL LIQUIDATIONS to find out what's going on there.

My VISA bill arrived today with the charge for the Baby Einstein gift set. I'm wondering what to do. Who do I contact to get either the product I ordered or my money back? I am wondering if I should contact the credit card company and try to get the charge removed from the bill. Or do I give them a few more days to ship the order. Please help.
Ka

Comments

Do
  3rd of Nov, 2008
On October 7, 2008 I ordered a P70902354 from Club Members Direct, the confirmation #81436673D4, invoice/Receipt #3174 and I have not received my puchase as of this date November 3, 2008. My Discover Card has been billed for this item. I called the 800 number a number of times no results. Please advise as what I need to do to resolve this issue. Thanks for your assistance.
An
  12th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the same 26 DVD baby Einstein set on Oct 27. I did the same thing calling three times and emailing as well. I still have not received the order. So I called my bank and had them investigate. They gave me temporary credit to m account. We will see what happens.
Mi
  28th of Nov, 2008
did not order it do not want it.
Ji
  28th of Feb, 2009
they charged my card for service I did not ask for.
Lo
  20th of Mar, 2009
I ordered Uriflow, but on 3 occasions it declined my order each time requested me to use other credit cards.
After failing to order, i noticed that an email was sent to me being a receipt of my order placed with Bioneutrix. I have yet to receive the merchandise which promised a 24hr international delivery.
Sh
  27th of May, 2009
there trying to take a payment for something a didnot order
Te
  24th of Aug, 2009

Gatewaysignlinkpt.net - Continue to get receipts for something not ordered
1st Advantage Marketing

I continue to get "receipts" from gateway@linkpt.net from 1st Advantage Marketing. This is for $397 and I have no idea what it's about or how to track it down. This is the second month I've received this type of receipt. There is no other information on the email.
Co
  11th of Sep, 2009
I keep getting this email from staffing at home, the email is from this gateway@linkpt.net, they hae been trying to charge $6 per day to my card. fortunately, it is a card that I canceled, so they aren't getting any money. However, I can't get these emails to stop, nor can I contact anyone to remove me from the list. How can this company get away with spamming people? They should have an option to cancel or unsubscribe at te bottom of the email.
I see complaint after complaint on this and no one knows who is behind it...I hope they find this scammer soon!!
Ve
  14th of Feb, 2010
I have referenced Gateway@linkpt on the internet and you do not come up smelling like roses as far as a good references go, and there are many many complaints against you as well. But I am not so much concerned with you as I am this so called Section 8 thing you take money for from people who cannot even afford to eat, much less beg for money to feed their kids by begging and pleading on the internet for all the world to see. Having to use their real name is quite embarrassing for some people. If these so called grants are really government money, it is hard to believe they allow this kind of a practice to go on. This so called Section 8 does not have a phone number where you can converse with someone, nor an address. They say they are a private enterprise, why does the government need a private enterprise to help people in need?? And they make VERY big bucks on top of it. Two and two do NOT make four here, something stinks, and I will find out what it is. I am not making any accusations as of yet, but maybe I will after I receive my answer from the Attorney Generals Office in Washington. In the meantime your company can stop a headache before it starts by refunding me my $12 from this so called Section 8 program that is a joke as far as I, and many many other people are concerned that donated their $12 to them.

To all of you on complaints board, the correct address of this so called gateway@linkpt.net is gateway@firstdata.com
De
  10th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i make orde for body control & fajas and they charge my card for 79.80 and theysend me a massage from gateway@linkpt.net they said the is a recib but never recib my order please any to hird someting fron someone you can email me to delmisgutierrez@ymail.com
Sh
  4th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Our records indicate that the following shipment has been delivered:

Ship (P/U) date: Jun 9, 2010

Recipient Information
delmis gutierrez
Kp
  12th of Jul, 2010
WARNING: THIS COMPANY POST TRACKING NUMBERS TO PRETEND THE COMPLAINTS OF ALL OF US "THE CUSTOMERS" ARE FAKE. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEIR INTENTION IS TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. IF YOU PAID WITH CREDIT CARD TRY TO DISPUTE THE PAYMENT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. NEVER USE MONEY ORDERS ON PURCHASES ON LINE BECAUSE THEY GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT AWAY.
Ca
  25th of Nov, 2010
They are still at it. I received an email from ESCROW AGENTS UNLIMITE (no D). They say that my total is: $296.54, tax is $0.00 and shipping is $.00. No more info on who this person is or what the order was for. Not even a phone number. I checked my bank statement right then and there and there was a charge for $296.54 from ESCROW AGENTS UNLIMITE. I called my bank immediately filed a claim and canceled my card all within 30 mins. I was also told by my bank to file a police report. I will be doing that on Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. There was a phone number next to the charge on my bank statement, but the number is a recording that says: 'You have reached the sprint voicebox of: ( a woman gives the phone number) 202-321-3632 I have left over 7 messages and no one has returned my call. Not that I am holding my breath. Does anyone have any updates on this company? I would really like to know if there are any more scams and why hasn't this person been stopped or arrested? Surely, the money has to go somewhere that it is traceable? I mean, there has to be a name behind this account. If anyone knows anything, please keep posting so we can all support each other and put these people in JAIL where they belong. Thanks!
Jo
  3rd of Jan, 2011
i still did not recieve an answer altough i did pay the amount of $9.50
for a plan to subscribe for phone service to correctional facility wich my son
an immate please reply as soon possible my e- mail is : sayeghjohn@yahoo.com, tel : 6105733192.
Pa
  19th of Jan, 2011

Gatewaysignlinkpt.net - fraudulence

they posted on craiglist.com as a contractors company, they charge me 99dls for a background check so i could start working for them, how ever 6months later n have not heard anything!!! they have a 800 number where u call n give u the run arounds, u cannot speak to no one bc its just a stupid machine
Ta
  27th of May, 2011
i am very pissed that this company has nothing to do with section 8 and took my money when theyit doesnt even cost to fill out the damn application. what the ### is wrong with yo'll wasting peoples time and money when they have more important ### to do.
Ro
  14th of Apr, 2013
On fri 04/12/2013, I received a receipt from the Belleville Farmers market to which I did not purchase anything for 7.98.. I will ivestigate with financial institution;
De
  10th of Feb, 2014
They are taking money out of my account and this is something that i did not want
Ar
  8th of Aug, 2014
I ordered a DVD from Silverage Direct LLC (gateway@linkpt.net) and never received it. No way to contact company to find out what's happened to my order.
Br
  16th of Dec, 2014
I wish to cancel my scrip with search engine, gateway@linkpt.net. I do not want their service anymore. I do I contact them to do so?