gateway resorts / Scam

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I had previously recieved multiple calls daily/weekly from telemarketing companies in reguards to the sale of my property and I have a bad taste in my mouth when anyone asks me for upfront money because I have been scammed for over $6, 000. I was recently contacted by Gateway Resort and they also required and upfront fee however I went with them and was very happy with the results they took a little long but pulled through when no one else could. Thank You!

Comments

13th of Apr, 2010
    gateway resorts - scammed
    gateway resorts
    Hollywood
    Florida
    gatewayresortsinc.com

Since I was scammed several times this company helped recoup my finds from previous companies and sell my timeshare
    I wish I did business with them first.

16th of Sep, 2010

Gateway Resorts called us and said us they had a cash buyer, If we were willing to sell. We paid their $697.oo up front fee and then SURPRISE, , , , they had no cash buyer. The cash buyer was all a lie. We are now out $697.oo they refuse to refund. The post above by John E. Williams, saying they are good, is probably a fraudulant post made by Gateway Resorts.

16th of Sep, 2010

These scam artist called us and said they had a cash buyer for our resort. All we had to do was pay their up front marketing fee of $697.oo and we could close quickly. The cash buyer line was a lie. There was no cash buyer. That was just a line to get our money. Now these crooks refuse to refund our money. Keep your money in your pocket. These guys are crooks and liars.

16th of Sep, 2010

These guys are croks. They called us claiming they had a cash buyer. After they got $697.oo marketing fee SURPRISE, , no cash buyer existed. The post above praising Gateway Resorts is probably a fraudualnt post made by Gateway.