Gateway Plasma TV / After a year and a half of owning my 46& Plasma TV died!
After a year and a half of owning my 46" Plasma TV is died and is not repairable per DecisionONe. My 3 options are to downgrade to a 42" TV, attempt another repair (which is useless) or WAIT 6 MONTHS FOR A REPLACEMENT. This is absolutely absurd! I kindly asked for a possible upgrade to a 50" and paying the difference - not happening. I asked for a refund and accepting the 42" - not happening. How can this be allowed? This is by far the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. From what I see, Gateway is still very much in business but has left all their Plasma TV owners in the dark. I have no choice but to defer to a lawyer and demand a refund.
More Gateway Plasma TV Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway Prestige Cinema - Lack of service
- Gateway - Unauthorized charged on credit card
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway NV55S02u - Hard Drive Crash
- Gateway/ E Machine - emachine is a Bad Computer