Gateway / I would never buy another Gateway product nor would I ever recommend that anyone else do so ever
After having a positive experience with the first laptop I bought from Gateway, I bought their top of the line CX 200X convertible tablet PC for about $2, 500 and I paid for the 3 years extended warranty. For the first couple of years, I did have problems and they had to replace the motherboard twice. That was an inconvenience BUT nothing like the latest transactions. They had sold the extended warranty services contracts to some other company. That company is not in bankruptcy and the 3 phone numbers for that company that Gateway customer services still hands out to customers are disconnected.
I would never buy another Gateway product nor would I ever recommend that anyone else do so ever.
More Gateway Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway Laptop Computer - Worthless computer 
- Gateway, Inc. - Do not purchase fromt hem 
- Gateway Laptop MT6460 - Deferred payment plan not received!
- Gateway Computers - Garbage Computer, Horrific Customer Service