Gately's Shopping Network / Barstoolhouse.com / Poor Customer Service

United States Review updated:
I ordered barstools from Barstoolhouse.com/Gately's family of stores. They were to be delivered wk of Sept. 18. I tried to call, recording says I called after hours even though it's not, when I tried to leave a message the mailbox is always FULL. I e-mailed then and no response. Unfortunately I read the complaints after I ordered.Even though I used BillMeLater who already paid for the order(they said I'm still obligated to pay them back even if I don't receive the barstools from Barstoolhouse.com) there is no guarantee that I won't be victimized. I can only hope that I receive my barstools. I will never use Gately's, Barstoolhouse or BillMeLater again.

A  29th of Sep, 2007 by
If you purchased from any of the Gately's Family of Stores, which includes FutonsStore.com, Sleek Spaces, and MANY MORE... Please file a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau. Go to bbb.org, the company is listed as Gatelys.

This company has had 230 complaints filed in the last 36 months. They have also filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Sept 17, 2007.

Additionally, file a dispute with your bank or credit card lender against Gately's.

Let's all do what we can to put pressure on this fraudulent company.